The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

video: in front of a camera, personality for audience... kinda like "acting" but not really...

on CR: Just showing his extreme self-centeredness.. cocky doesnt begin to explain this guy's extreme narcissism... which as far as I can tell, is unfounded.

An old adage that comes to mind; Give someone enough time, and they will surpise you.

Remember when people hated on 03 Cobra Kevin back in the day? Cavin? Ol`Coltboostin who became "JP" in maturity?

Hopefully he can find his place here, in time.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting in post 78, my mind is still full of fuck with the statements he made here in 06.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27161&page=4

Here is a little Poly-Sci moment for Mr. Satan who seems to be very concerned with education.

Liberals, by definition, more closely fit the GOP than Democrats. So, if by Liberals are a bunch of "pussy-retards" you are calling all Republicans this, which is fine, for most of them are. People think that the right-wing is about action and "doing something" when it really, at it's core, currently stands for intollerence, arrogance, and ignorance. Now I am not saying that ALL Republicans are this way, but an extremely large number of them are.

"One should not go into a battle of wits unarmed."

So stop calling Democrats liberals! :asshole:

An old adage that comes to mind; Give someone enough time, and they will surpise you.

Remember when people hated on 03 Cobra Kevin back in the day? Cavin? Ol`Coltboostin who became "JP" in maturity?

Hopefully he can find his place here, in time.

I like the optimism here. Honestly, I do.

Here's the way I see it:

1. Most everyone deserves a second chance to make a first impression (even if that's not possible). I'm ultimately a half-full kind of guy, so I share your optimism about him.

2. He got some razzing from CR, which was well-deserved. Hopefully, he learns from it and is a bit more laid back and less pompous in the future. If so, then I bet more people will be on board with #1.

video: in front of a camera, personality for audience... kinda like "acting" but not really...

on CR: Just showing his extreme self-centeredness.. cocky doesnt begin to explain this guy's extreme narcissism... which as far as I can tell, is unfounded.

I was trying to find a nicer way to word it and cocky was the word that came to mind.

calling out a very experienced driver for a 100-250mph race always goes better when you actually have a running car, and some experience. am i missing something? didn't see the youtube video, refuse to get on fagspace---i can only make judgments based on what he's posted in this thread.

calling out a very experienced driver for a 100-250mph race always goes better when you actually have a running car, and some experience. am i missing something? didn't see the youtube video, refuse to get on fagspace---i can only make judgments based on what he's posted in this thread.

The YouTube videos that I saw were (1) him just talking about his cars and (2) his wife driving one of his Lambos. I'm not on FB, so I don't know what's posted there. However, my guess is there aren't any videos there of him making high speed runs in 1500+ HP cars.

I like the optimism here. Honestly, I do.

Here's the way I see it:

1. Most everyone deserves a second chance to make a first impression (even if that's not possible). I'm ultimately a half-full kind of guy, so I share your optimism about him.

I'm pretty sure this is his second chance. If I remember correctly, he made an appearance several years back and was quite the pompous ass back then as well.

I'm pretty sure this is his second chance. If I remember correctly, he made an appearance several years back and was quite the pompous ass back then as well.

This.

I think he is just a troll. This is something to help him pass the time.

Personality is all you sometimes have on a messageboard. His has been shitty. You can give him the benefit of the doubt, if you'd like. I think a lot of people here already have and he's squandered it.

I'm not saying give him the benefit of the doubt at this point. I'm saying what's done is done. Are we going to go 15 pages on something we know will only come down to, wait till the car is done? The thread has split to this one. If he even replies, which he should probably just try and PM with Jamie at this point, this topic peaked for what it is until the car is running. If he doesn't even post in here, it's pages of bashing for what reason? Dude bench raced his car on the extreme end, I get it. Everyone has made their point. I just want to see the finished product. I wish he had waited to even talk about it until it was done. The guy is how is.

I'm not saying give him the benefit of the doubt at this point. I'm saying what's done is done. Are we going to go 15 pages on something we know will only come down to, wait till the car is done? The thread has split to this one. If he even replies, which he should probably just try and PM with Jamie at this point, this topic peaked for what it is until the car is running. If he doesn't even post in here, it's pages of bashing for what reason? Dude bench raced his car on the extreme end, I get it. Everyone has made their point. I just want to see the finished product. I wish he had waited to even talk about it until it was done. The guy is how is.

I get what you're saying (except for that last sentence, which I think is a typo), and I don't necessarily disagree. However, I think that if CR limited itself to only talking about things that needed to be talked about then we'd only have like four threads. Also, by your reasoning, it's ironic that we're still talking about something that doesn't need to be talked about. :)