The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely LOVE in the video how he says the black bmw has been "rather extensively modified" then for mods, says it has "blacked out grill, all the lights, sidemarkers, 20" HRE wheels", mentions lowering springs in the future, and a black ceramic coated exhaust.

So, wheels, tint, lowered (later) and exhaust is now considered "rather extensively modified"?

Someone better inform honda owners everywhere. They were right all along.

I've. Not read the entire thread! But has the lambo beef finished? I see the owner feels that it will be easy to get 1600hp to the ground on the street. But I'm just a dumb hilbilly s10 driver but with 700s wheel I can blow a pr of 32x14 slicks clean off the wheel on the street at 3600lb. I guess cause I'm stupid and don't under stand how to make a car work. But the s10 runs a best of 8.89 at 130 shut doen early and 153 best. At 700s wheel and I would never ever say yea I can make 1600hp hook ealisly on a 2wd platform. I'm not saying it can't or won't ever work. But it seems unlikley that would be a easy task. If physics is what u wana go with how can u say 2 street tires will hook harder than 4 at that power level? Just wondering sorry I'm stupid?

I have appointed myself as Wiggs hype man.

My first priority is to let 90% of this thread know that your opinions do not matter. Yes its good for comedy and drama... however in the morning you are going to have to report to a job making $19 an hour to pay for mods in a car that you hope will run 11's. This makes your argument invalid everywhere outside of the internet. Sorry, but its true. I was going to hate on him too after the first few posts but this is more fun...Plus I see potential.

2). He is suppose to be cocky. He's modding the hell out of a car that has a lot of promise. I personally would have waited a while and called out specific people to help build for an epic race. As pointed out earlier when you dont have the proper hype man these things happen. Simply changing I hope and should to,"Ask *fast car owner guy* how bad I spanked their ass!" causes for great entertainment and high stakes races. I will meet with my client to sort out the details on engaging the public going forward. With his car and the right PR he could easily be in the running for the most nut-swingers in Columbus.

3). On behalf of my new client I would like to say there will be plenty of seat time. If everything goes according to plan many of words typed in this thread will be ingested with a slice of humble pie.

4). Tilley, I know things didnt start off on the right foot here but I would like to extend you an offer. You have a PM concerning a joint venture with the D. Wiggs Project and the Go Tilley Go campaign. Give it some thought.

Sincerely,

Self appointed PR/Promotional Manager of the D. Wiggs Project

BdotCdot

Speak for yourself. I am not going to work tomorrow. I might wake up and jerkoff but then I am going back to sleep.

This is the reason I stated 90% my dear friend. The other 10% is an assortment of mods, injured people, the unemployed, other rich people, admins, hype men, respected racers, doctors, and self pleasuring guys who dont go to work and masturbate. In reality the math is 89.935%. I rounded up to make it easier on the eyes.