The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

You told me you were running a Stage 1 Racing or Stage R from UGR, I said sure lets race, it'll be fun. That was end of it because, as you knew, my car wasn't completed.

You don't even realize how dumb you are. You post a link to an article that clearly refutes the very thing you are claiming. Not only are you a douche but you're completely mentally incapable of even telling the truth! LOL!

Can't wait to hear all of your excuses when race time comes and you can't find your feminine napkins! Maybe you'll get lucky and Kevin will blackmail you into not racing.

We are all liars David if it doesn't align with your imaginary world....

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to make things clear.

We are talking about using a communications method to communicate between 2 people that have similar interests.

WHY WOULD ANYONE EVER WANT TO COMMUNICATE VIA THE INTERET!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@3

It's craziness. It's just a fad and will never catch on!

Based on actual running cars with documented times, I'd say that's a false statement. I'm not an attorney, however, only a non-attorney spokesperson.

Paid or non-paid?

And I never said anything about times. As a paid non-attorney non-paid attorney spokesperson, I must correct you there.

Jealousy is a cruel mistress.

I suppose beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

This.

Bringing that up is quite silly and out of bounds when speaking about racing cars.

This thread hsn't been about a race since I called David out 300 posts ago....

I dunno anything about whats going on in here....But How this guy met his wife seems a Bit Off base.

And If you ask me, Shes plenty cute....Not sure why one would hate.

No shit! WTF does how someone meets a s.o. Of any relevance whatsoever?!?!

Online dating is about as normal as it gets these days.... Who the fuck cares???