The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HE RESTS HIS CASE! LOLZLZLZLZLZLZLLOP!L!L!L!L!LASDFLSDL!

shut up. :facepalm:

you haven't proven anything dipshit.

You were asked a specific question regarding your alleged business. Is it a wise business move to piss off a potential customer base?

If you are unable to comprehend the question, then its understandable that you fail the basic understanding that any money going into a business is better than no money coming in. I am still waiting an answer. You can troll all you want, but you have been asked a straight forward question without any bs and insults.

You can either answer it or regress to your typical standard that you have set on this board and multiple others.

I'm curious as to what the success stories for this start up business are going to be. I mean as a new business WTF Would I bring my "exotic" to your new shop? What proof do you have in your capabilities?

I think this point is a footnote to this entire thread.The fact of the matter is that he owns a Lambo, and which will still be more baller and faster than probably 98% of shit on this board anyway.

^^ Come on man are you serious? It's just a fucking car that in reality isn't anything that special. For the cost of small house in Westerville you could find one with less than 10k on the ODO. I have better things to spend $150k on. It's not his money he earned anyway so again, this entire pipe dream didn't even begin with earned credibility let alone him actually stick his hand on a tool that removed a single bolt.

You have a guy with a money he didn't personally earn, who needs read a book or two by Dale Carnegie, a fancy car with previous generation technology and a friend who can wrench on said car and somehow he's trying to spin it into that he's a successful exotic shop owner who is ready to take on UGR and others more years experiences actually making shit happen yet we've yet to see him go toe to toe with those here that have credibility and called him out. Not to mention, now he's aspiring to put Columbus on the map as "home of the exotics" when he's yet to prove anything with his.

I've seen more excuses and BS in this thread than in any other here during my time on CR.

The bottom-line is this SV will never run near David's expectations, if it runs on the road at all. I admire David's passion, but Nate has sadly taken advantage of his inexperience and ignorance.

^^ I have strong belief in both of these comments.

he could probably have it running in a couple of months if he sent it to UGR

UGR wouldn't touch his car, especially now. IMO dude would have just been better off driving the SV after he bought it and not tried to pose as someone he is not. Waste of a car if you ask me.

it exists lol

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/ihockey123/1.jpg

digital photos contain a lot of information. the location of your shop has some irony in it. i don't know if you wiggs even knows it. I'll let it come out later.

Wiggs is still winning...by a wide margin too.

how so? what credibility has he brought to the table? he has a car he calls "stig" funny....he won't get that Ohio plate as it's taken by someone here in Cbus already, and it's not even running.

Running side by side isn't necessary; all you need is a VBOX to see which car goes faster.

I never said they used the wrong company or materials per se; what I am saying is that the WAY that they put the tranny together is what all but guaranteed it's 'blowing up'. Too many thin shims!

VBOX racing? You have got to be fucking kidding me. Figures a benchracing tool like yourself 'races' someone via gps.

And Nate has no clue what he's talking about on proper shims....

My 2 cents on this great thread:

Opinions are like assholes and this thread has shit stains.

Dwiggs must be very bored or care about others opinions because he keeps coming back.

Dwiggs has foot in mouth syndrome.

This thread is full of grown people that should have better things to do that repeat the same fucking things over and over again.

It is not ok for Dwiggs to be optimistic about what his car can do, but its ok to say what it will never do. Being psychic is only acceptable if you are not dwiggs. Odds are against him but Ive seen so many people on this site eat crow that I've stopped betting.

Its ok to misspell words and look like an idiot as long as you are not dwiggs. Since he has money he should be a genius.

People hate him because he inherited money and didnt "work" for it. Nobody likes trust fund babies.

Winter threads in the middle of the racing season are stupid.

Dwiggs should be better.

This is the worst display of battling I have ever seen since I joined cr. No death blows anywhere... Just jab after jab with plenty of time to recover.

Moderating this is like watching paint dry.

This thread will probably reach 60 pages and Gabe will bump it two months after it dies.

Note: I dont expect anyone to care about what I say or even respond. I figured since everyone else is dumping trash in here I would contribute. Im just surprised he drives a lambo and not an 02 cougar....

Edited by V8 Beast

Just going to leave this little exchange right here....

We need to start lining up some races. 100-250 perhaps? Or 80-whomever stops accelerating last? :)

David, I already told you I'd be happy to run you but you never replied back....you've taken so many shots at UGR I thought you'd be itching to run me in your backyard.

Huh?? What do you mean I never replied back? And I just call it like I see it. If stuff is not up to my standards, I'm not going to lie and say it is. Are you sure you want to be my 2nd UGR kill though? I mean, if you're a smart guy (which I would liketo assume you are), you have to realize your car doesn't stand a snowballs' chance in hell. It weighs more with a ton less HP; worse gearing, no aero, etc. etc. etc. It's not exactly a 'fair fight' so to speak.

Wait? This kind of reads like a little bit of a back peddle, but I am sure you will have another wordy excuse as to why you are right.

Running side by side isn't necessary; all you need is a VBOX to see which car goes faster.

I hope this thread never dies, it has to be one of the most entertaining in a while. The best part is yet to come!

D.Wiggs, with every post you keep digging deeper and deeper without realizing it. You actually remind me of a pro wrestler heel from the 80's. Maybe like Bobby The Brain Heenan or The Million Dollar Man, you talk down to the masses like you are something special.

Now, in the real world you are just the guy in the stands who pays the money for others to do the work. Even more so you have managed to make yourself look like a giant ass, and that will reflect directly on your shop.

You are going to find this thread will come to bite you later, because there are CR members that will link this and quote this on every board they can when you or your shop is. Not to mention there are members here that could afford whatever you try to build, but now are going to be turned off.

Let me add a video of a turbo lambo that ACTUALLY runs to make this thread worth a click for the unwashed masses of CR :dumb:

I'm curious as to what the success stories for this start up business are going to be. I mean as a new business WTF Would I bring my "exotic" to your new shop? What proof do you have in your capabilities?

You'll never hear about anything from his shop because they're covertly tuning cars...dynamically.

You'll never hear about anything from his shop because they're covertly tuning cars...dynamically.

-------------------------------------------------

2010 Chevy Equinox - Family-mobile

2012 Chevy Volt - Wife-mobile

2007 Saturn Sky - GONE

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/TI.gif

A member on another forum put it best.

As for David Wiggins and his Murcielago SV build, you can compare that to the wanna be DIY-er.

Wife: Are you sure you can handle remodeling the kitchen?

Husband: Yeah sure, saw a video on YouTube. I got it honey.

Next thing you know, the kitchen has been demolished, there's no fridge, no range, no sink, no dishwasher. You're staring at a bare sub-floor. Four months pass, and you've been eating hot pockets out of a microwave you relocated to the garage.

Wife: Babe, I know you tried to do the remodeling yourself, but I think it's too much for just one person. I think we should hire a general contractor.

Husband: Not a chance, I'm starting my own construction company.

Simply put, this guy is a joke. He obviously feels he has something to prove and will do what ever he can to get attention from others. The guy has been trolling forums for years claiming he's going to do this or that. All a bunch of BS. This is what happens when you get a trust fund baby with a big head who thinks he needs to prove himself.

At some point hopefully he will learn that its not about how much money you have in the bank or how many cars you have, its how you can positively impact the people around you. As I said before, I think you would be amazed at how accepting people would be of you and your projects if you were a little more humble. You seem to have the ability to get your hands on toys most people would dream of seeing let alone owning. Embrace that fact and quit acting like it makes you any better/smarter than the members on this board or others.

Simply put, this guy is a joke. He obviously feels he has something to prove and will do what ever he can to get attention from others. The guy has been trolling forums for years claiming he's going to do this or that. All a bunch of BS. This is what happens when you get a trust fund baby with a big head who thinks he needs to prove himself.

At some point hopefully he will learn that its not about how much money you have in the bank or how many cars you have, its how you can positively impact the people around you. As I said before, I think you would be amazed at how accepting people would be of you and your projects if you were a little more humble. You seem to have the ability to get your hands on toys most people would dream of seeing let alone owning. Embrace that fact and quit acting like it makes you any better/smarter than the members on this board or others.

Quoted due the extreme amount of excellence displayed in the keystrokes.

2010 Chevy Equinox - Family-mobile

2012 Chevy Volt - Wife-mobile

2007 Saturn Sky - GONE

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/TI.gif

Is there a reason you always quote me, then repost my sig?

Wiggs is nobody. Money doesn't make him anything. He'd be the same tool he is today with or without dollars.

He's done nothing that shows any credibility or respect. Money hasn't helped him there either. I really could care less if he's a trust fund baby or not. Even if he's earned it on his own the above still applies.

Its not even do much about humility as IMO he's an idiot for even wasting money like he is / has. If he defines himself around a Lamborghini and one that needs even more power then that's pretty sad. So far all that he's done is prove he can piss away dollars that he should be using build social skills and perhaps put towards something meaningful in this world.

He should take a few lessons from doc and others here and not say a another damn word. Time might just then heal a few of his wounds and give him a chance to find out what it is he's really missing in his life. It's time for him to get over himself.