The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

You'd be surprised how many rich guys are retards.

Old family money still spends. Most business owners I meet these days (besides the tech sector) were given the business by their fathers. Some take it and improve. Most just sit back and let the money roll in.

Money can definitely buy happiness but it can't buy intelligence. It can, however, provide a false sense of superiority. "If I have this much money it must be because I'm better/smarter than everyone else" type of thing.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where was it getting aligned at?

The fucking Death Star, dip shit. Everybody knows that. This is god damn David Wiggens we're talking about, he owns the copyright to shit with six sides, that's why stop signs have eight. You are the biggest idiot for even questioning his alignment because everyone knows Lamborghini never released a single vehicle with proper alignment and he knows how to fix their mistakes.

/drunkenness

Apparently, this fucking car will have its 14th unveiling at the Italian Stampede that's going on now/soon. A source told me it's running and making 2000hp. I'm saying "source" and not "reliable source" because this kid is under the dwiggles spell.

Apparently, this fucking car will have its 14th unveiling at the Italian Stampede that's going on now/soon. A source told me it's running and making 2000hp. I'm saying "source" and not "reliable source" because this kid is under the dwiggles spell.

I too have a source and it's not making 2000hp from what I have been told

So why doesn't anyone know what this thing makes? He still calls it the LP-2000..

I have seen it go at least 35 miler per hour. His shop is very near my office. This past Thursday must of been the test day.

http://imageserve.babycenter.com/21/000/285/zdbzQTRmqodJOps0c84i1RyKzMTfthNu_lg.jpg

still claiming 2000 hp with a car that doesnt make 2000 hp.... they are going to get called on it again soon, lol. I have money to bet that says he never have the balls to race heads up against UGR WHEN he gets called out by them.

still claiming 2000 hp with a car that doesnt make 2000 hp.... they are going to get called on it again soon, lol. I have money to bet that says he never have the balls to race heads up against UGR WHEN he gets called out by them.

There is a list of people who want to break one off in "the stig" from a dig, roll, standing mile, whatever wigg-e-poo wants.

That man, his company, and his car is nothing but joke. I still laugh that they claim to be a Tesla "tuner". Its a fucking electric car son, stop trying to put lipstick on a pig...

I hear the only reason we haven't seen a dyno graph is even he doesn't have enough money for the amount of ink it'd take to print such a large number. Of course he would only print it on solid gold using JP-5 as ink because they're the only things fast and conductive enough to harness those kind of HP numbers.

Ahh, I saw this last night and thought maybe it was the Stig repainted. :rolleyes:

They probably stole the idea from Covert.

Lamborghini Huracán LP 620-2 Super Trofeo RWD Racer Revealed

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1093910_lamborghini-huracn-lp-620-2-super-trofeo-rwd-racer-revealed

• 4 weeks later...

As pointed out, Wiggles has been prancing around IG claiming his car makes every bit of 2000hp. Of course I took the opportunity to correct him every time, and out came the truth...

He said the car has actually been on the dyno and ONLY made 1200hp because it was tuned on shitty "California 91 octane." I'm pretty positive 100 octane won't get him another 800hp he's missing lol.

I would love to share the posts between me and him on IG, but the owner of @columbus_exotics already deleted it.

• Upvote 1