The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no way an adult human being would actually represent themselves like that and make those threats. It's gotta be a spoof account run by someone at CTD; maybe even Wiggles himself.

Of course that's just speculation but I can't believe anyone who breathes the same air I breathe would put their name and picture to such comments.

Seriously?

I can think of a bunch of people just like him on the bike forums. Must be even more in the car world based on numbers and percentages alone... :lolguy:

I've dealt with a person that sent my wife extremely similar insane texts when we fired her a couple years ago. It took local PD reports and blocking her number thru Verizon to stop the BS.

These people are truly amongst us. I hope most of you do not have to deal with one of them.

This is going to get good.

Next up-write a love letter to his chick from Wiggs, professing his love for her.

No one would believe that, he only falls in love with women you have to pay for and give them citizenship

The cone head pic is priceless. What is the backstory behind all the threats?

The guy is just a douche. I originally left feedback on CTD's facebook page which caused said douche to start messaging / threating me. I mentioned it on here and others started screwing with him lol

The guy is just a douche. I originally left feedback on CTD's facebook page which caused said douche to start messaging / threating me. I mentioned it on here and others started screwing with him lol

I actually had the same expirence, posted feedback and he private messaged me "hey fag boy" haha. Then went off his rocker with threat after threat, and I know who you are and where you work, etc but he couldn't provide any of that. Couple wires loose in his head

I actually had the same expirence, posted feedback and he private messaged me "hey fag boy" haha. Then went off his rocker with threat after threat, and I know who you are and where you work, etc but he couldn't provide any of that. Couple wires loose in his head

Dudes just a nut case. He is going to say that shit to the wrong person one day and they will show up at his door.

On another note, did he happen to tell you how much of a hard ass he supposedly is? Lol

He's trained and bored? So what does that make me.. I'd like to meet him.

Yeah he kept saying he was highly trained and bored, all i took from that is he lives a sad life.

He claimed he was showing up two days ago, I guess his girlfriend wouldn't lend him any gas money. Drat

Yeah he kept saying he was highly trained and bored, all i took from that is he lives a sad life.

He claimed he was showing up two days ago, I guess his girlfriend wouldn't lend him any gas money. Drat

I hope you did pass along all that stuff to the authorities, this moron doesn't deserve to be on the internet.