The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

i talked to one of his nut-swingers the other day. he didn't know (or wouldn't say) specifics on what wiggles is doing right now.

From what i was told by an inside source, he was on steroids or something of the like which i guess caused him to grow some serious man titties. His wife threatend to leave him unless he got rid of them. Not to mention the amount of people he fucked that was also coming back on him hard.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quoted from the lambo forum:

The thing I could never figure out is WHY he would even bother trying to open a tuning shop. You can count on one hand the number of shops that make a healthy profit doing it, and that's reaching far outside of the lambo industry as well. For a guy who on the surface had done reasonably well at a young age, I always wondered why he didn't just stick to what obviously worked for him. Unless the thing that worked was spending daddies money.

I think this is one of the most legit questions asked about Wiggs. I'm willing to bet it boils down to a kid who saw The Fast and Furious, and wanted to be the "Dom" of the higher end car scene. The funnier thing to this now is that Wiggs has now gone "underground" in an effort to recreate himself. What ever his current bullshit story is, he is simply laying low for the shit storm to pass. He will pop up again, likely in some other industry, and claim to be a big time shot caller with connections and the ability to make things happen. He should just say he's a farmer, because everything about him is bullshit.

I had always assumed he started the shop as a way to try and write off modifying his own cars as a business expense.

See, I think he started CTD for the simple fact that in life...he had the money, the "access", but no namesake for himself of achieving the monetary "level" that he was at. I have seen this a couple times (not to the extreme, or as boneheaded) with some friends that have uber-rich parents. They didn't make their own fortune, so they begin a venture to attempt to do something in parallel as a "business owner" to show that they can create something successful. In fact, it actually worked for one of the 3 people in thinking of.

I don't think he wanted to be Dominic Toretto .. I think he wanted to be a big boy and own a business so that he had something to call his own. But it's funny... You hear stories (watch shark tank) and you see people that have sunken hundreds of thousands of their own retirement money (and borrowed money) into an idea that's never going to break it's dragging atmosphere yet they still do it because they are in so deep and probably didn't think strategically enough into the venture before diving in. And then it becomes a pride thing... "I couldn't have chosen a bad business idea"... What they need to do, is fold a bad hand and get some new cards. Yet they don't.

I know it's small potatoes compared to the double-lambo guy^^^ but myself and 3 friends thought strategically (one year ago) and launched a business with 1500 bucks (500 per man) in February and we're going to do 57k In Revenue this month (month 9) with a 17% net profit margin after all is said and done. We thought of tens of ideas and ditched every one of them (except one) in favor of one that we knew would work. No ones pride was hurt when we decided it wasn't right. Because, making money is more important than "being right"... Like I always say... "You can't retire on pride-alone".

• 2 weeks later...

Some one posted a bit ago about that thread. I read it and it was ugly then. I just caught up on it and it's brutal now. Wiggs poked his head in an posted ... he should not have done that. I think they're using sand paper instead of lube. It's only getting worse.

Same here, last I read, Wiggs hadn't posted in it, yet. People can't believe he actually tried responding in it. But really, when you see and hear (I have no direct xp with him), how he behaves, what he says, and what others say, is it really a surprise to think his ego would allow him to reply and with the horseshit he replied with? No, I don't think so. That type of personality drinks his own Kool Aid and loves it. I think he typed it out probably believing it all himself, hit Submit, wiped his hands clean with a big ol smile like job done, and walked away.

I enjoyed this post from the thread as it exposes a bit of posing on Wiggs' part and though there's nothing wrong with a bit of posing, if even half the shit is true about him, well, he deserves to get called out on shit. Hell, he deserves it just for the shit I know he's said. lol

"Finally, DWIGG...please take my plane out of your stupid f**cking signature pic next to that POS you call a car. Thank you..."

Finally, he is being called out. I was patient....and it has been worth the wait. It really is too bad that he has no idea he is a pathological liar. And anyone who has tried to help him, including myself, he has knifed in the back. I guess karma is real.

Same here, last I read, Wiggs hadn't posted in it, yet. People can't believe he actually tried responding in it. But really, when you see and hear (I have no direct xp with him), how he behaves, what he says, and what others say, is it really a surprise to think his ego would allow him to reply and with the horseshit he replied with? No, I don't think so. That type of personality drinks his own Kool Aid and loves it. I think he typed it out probably believing it all himself, hit Submit, wiped his hands clean with a big ol smile like job done, and walked away.

Yep. In typical DWiggs fashion, that post reeked of smug arrogance and I'm sure he felt like a real champ after he submitted it. 'Yeah, that'll show em!' :rolleyes: He never has a meaningful or factual rebuttal to anyone's criticism or accusations, yet every time he types something he tries soooo fucking hard to sound like he's the smartest guy in the room with a bunch of generic statements and pure BS. Oh and it's never his fault, he's always right, he's better and more successful than everyone, and it's all sunshine and roses in Wiggsy's World. All 100% BS and nobody but him buys it.

What a fucking douchebag.

I was informed about this thread and I thought it was important to put some facts to the conjecture, speculation, and down-right bullshit (read: Scottyisms) that's in this thread.

First, the car took too long. I bought into a person's bullshit hook, line, and sinker, and he screwed the pooch like nobody's business. As such, we were left cleaning up one giant mess, both with my car, Brendan's, and others. Life lesson learned the hard way. But you live and you learn.

I'll also say that Brendan is/was (don't know how he views it) a friend and showed a lot of class and patience with the whole process and that is the reason I put so much money into the project personally. He didn't deserve to get screwed because of what someone else did.

When the car left our shop it was making over 1,000AWHP on wastegate pressure and was an absolute beast. Hands down the best sounding G I've ever heard. The only hang-up was that the e-gear system was not happy with the new intake runners being without the tumbler generators. Motec was working on a solution and Brendan was aware of this at the time but the car was definitely drivable. The issue only came into play at take-off.

The car never smoked in the 700+ miles we put on the car prior to delivery. Due to the exhaust being wrapped and the design of the pipes, condensation would collect when it was cool out, and there would be steam (not to be confused with smoke) coming from the exhaust until all the water evaporated.

We did the best we could under the circumstances and, ultimately, I hope Brendan ends up with exactly what he wants, be it from UGR or anyone else. I thought that, minus the e-gear take off issue, his car was amazing when it left CTD. As did a lot of other people.

As far as CTD goes, I don't understand why so many people care so deeply about something that doesn't affect them in any way, shape, or form; however, I guess I should be thankful for it as the huge internet buzz everyone created was the main driver of business and made so much possible.

CTD was created as a shits-and-giggles hobby so that I could finish my car, after it was mutilated by a complete fuckwad, without having to solely take on the expense. It worked. We were fortunate enough to have a manufacturer love an idea enough to green-light it which is prompting us to get out of the performance 'scene' which, quite frankly, is not a way to make sufficient money for me. That's why it was a hobby. The first stage in the evolution of CTD was fun, it got us where we needed to go, and now it's time to move on to bigger and better things. It's not nor ever was even my primary business so, again, not sure why so many people acted like their family's welfare relied upon it.

Kudos to UGR and Heff for keeping up the TT Lambo game; we couldn't be happier with where things have taken us and I hope the same is true for them. icon_thumleft.gif

I must say though, the comment that really hurt...the shot at my suit!!! It's a custom, Tom Ford MTM; however, they screwed up my measurements when they flew back to NYC and I didn't know it until I was putting it on at the event! lol.gif I don't make that mistake any more!!!

Nonetheless, thank you truly for the entertainment value of all of this; whether or not you were a hater. I can personally vouch for the expression, "Haters made us famous." I will forever be grateful for all of the doors you opened.

First paragraph: he's clearly too busy and successful to concern himself with the peasants gossiping about him on a lambo forum, but someone brought it to his attention so he could set the record straight.

2nd paragraph: As such, lots of commas and idioms and cliche statements deflecting criticism and blame to the rapscallion who took advantage of poor DWiggs' trust. It's not his fault guys, but he learned a life lesson!

3rd: I'm a good guy who cares about people and goes out of my way to help my friends.

4th: The car was screwed up but only a little bit, it sounded like a beast! Excuses, BS, etc.

5th: The car smoked, so I'll blame it on the dumbass exhaust I designed for it. IT'S NOT BLOWN UP GUYS!

6th: Everyone loved the car and we tried really hard on it guys!!!

7th: Everything you guys say about CTD is true, so I'll talk about how it's none of your business but appreciate all the "buzz" about it. Even shitty publicity is good publicity!

8th: I didn't try to make CTD a real thing because it ended up being a joke, so apparently I was just fooling the whole time, surprise!!! It was fun and was a stepping stone to "bigger and better things" that I won't talk about because it's none of your business (not real)

9th: look how classy I am, wishing the competition well after all this. I'm such a sportsman guys!!!

10th: pretentious comment about how expensive my suits are, complete with name drop

Annnnd last but not least, "Haters made us famous." opened all the doors for Wiggsy to continue being a rich playboy who pisses excellence. Just ask him guys, he'll tell you!!!