clean your jacket?

EagleCock

800_leather_vinyl_cl0013.jpg

i use this, works really well

Good product, crappy trigger thingy on top... I've bought several bottles of that over the years, and every one of them ends up broken by the third use.

Wouldn't that dry out the leather and f it up?

hasn't caused issues thus far...isn't leather "dried" in processing?

mink oil!!! keeps leathers soft and it makes it easier to clean up bugs and debris later.

I can vouch for this as well, but I've always used mink oil AFTER cleaning, not as a detergent...

saddle soap maybe

Old school and effective, cleans and protects leather. Might still want to use a protective coating afterward though.

mink oil!!! keeps leathers soft and it makes it easier to clean up bugs and debris later.

Mink oil is good stuff, use it on my boots when I buy a new pair.

Also you might try any one of a number of cleaners and protective coatings on the market, some of the newer synthetic products work as well as the old saddle soap and mink oil, but don't smell funny or get as greasy on your hands.

I don't wear a leather coat, but I wear leather boots and grew up on a farm with lots of leather horse tack and I still like saddle soap and mink oil myself.