prediction of America from 1965

10phone2

+1000000000

NOT ATTACKING BUT,

elaborate. explain what world you live in. since a few people agree with this statement. enlighten the rest to your opinion of the world we now live in. you cant just agree and or make that comment and not have a thought out or thought provoking reason as to why you believe it to actually be opposite.

just sparking conversation not really saying i am in 100% compliance with the recording but i find it informative as some of it does describe the united states as we know it. too many people take sides from one side or the other because that's the side that was beat into their heads from parents, friends and or media. without listening and creating your own opinions from hearing the alternative is true ignorance.

• Upvote 1

NOT ATTACKING BUT,

elaborate. explain what world you live in. since a few people agree with this statement. enlighten the rest to your opinion of the world we now live in. you cant just agree and or make that comment and not have a thought out or thought provoking reason as to why you believe it to actually be opposite.

just sparking conversation not really saying i am in 100% compliance with the recording but i find it informative as some of it does describe the united states as we know it. too many people take sides from one side or the other because that's the side that was beat into their heads from parents, friends and or media. without listening and creating your own opinions from hearing the alternative is true ignorance.

There is ignorance all around us, but I choose not to partake in it... that is what I meant by this. for example, organized religion... I mean, seriously, sit down and think about it... do you really believe all the nonsense that your pastor babbles out every sunday?

I'm not saying there is not a higher power, but what I am saying is that whatever pastors, priests, politicians have to tell you, it's most likely bullshit and is only to improve their position... organized religion is a means of control, nothing more, nothing less.