Really enjoying my new iPhone

The 4s is a decent P&S for what it is. Has poor DR, can't handle highlights well at all and bokeh is beyond bad, but it is a camera that can produce a decent pick and is with me at all times.

Nice pics Tim.

Question:

How do you guys off-load the pics from your phone to post on CR? I feel like I go about it in a very long way, so was hoping there is a shortcut.

I email them to myself.

Save to computer from email.

Upload to photobucket.

Come to CR to post pic.

I realize it's 4 steps, but I feel like it takes forever to complete something that should take a minute. LMK.

Says the guy with 4 imports in his sig ;)

Hey there all made in the usa :lol:

Nice pics Tim.

Question:

How do you guys off-load the pics from your phone to post on CR? I feel like I go about it in a very long way, so was hoping there is a shortcut.

I email them to myself.

Save to computer from email.

Upload to photobucket.

Come to CR to post pic.

I realize it's 4 steps, but I feel like it takes forever to complete something that should take a minute. LMK.

....????

Download photobucket app. Upload from your phone to photobucket. Then copy link and post....?

Download photobucket app. Upload from your phone to photobucket. Then copy link and post....?

Or if you have an Android phone, Picasa is already built in. In the Gallery app you can select to upload it to Picasa and then share the link.

http://support.google.com/mobile/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=132550

You can also set it up to automatically upload every picture you take.

If you post the pic to FB, just right click the image and go to the image location and paste it in the tags.

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/389260_10151761143670651_703375650_24004469_1174117621_n.jpg' alt='389260_10151761143670651_703375650_24004469_1174117621_n.jpg'>

How much data do you have to use?

Another story, but VZW fucked us (lost unlimited data) when we put the plan in my wifes name to get a work discount and with 2gigs / month we are CLOSE. We think it may be that Draw Something game, but I use like 120 MB and she uses 1.6 GB and counting this month.... Regardless it seems those iPhone just consume data. Mine is a BB bold.