Video of my 04 GTO at Spring CR track day

Rustlestiltskin

Sounds nice, what do gto's run stock like high to mid 12s?

No, they don't. Mid to low 13's out of the LS1's is the best that I have seen in person. From what I have seen, the LS2 cars are usually in the mid to low 13s as well, but with higher trap speed. I think my friend got a best of 13.3x @ 103-104 out of his '04 6-spd when it was stock. Not the best weather though. Middle of July.

13.2 @110 . Def has way lower times in it with wide tires and me not babying it outta the hole and shifting faster

I agree. I ran a 13.2@107 with some really crappy 245s on the car and 352whp. Have you taken your car to a dyno for a tune or to see how much power it is making?

I agree. I ran a 13.2@107 with some really crappy 245s on the car and 352whp. Have you taken your car to a dyno for a tune or to see how much power it is making?

411whp/387wtq through a 6 spd at dyno tune Motorsports with Brian . And yes I was also running crap 245 wide tires on 19in wheels

Yes. Only made 3 passes at the track and didn't wanna run it hard and risk breaking something.

Yeah, I ended up having to upgrade to an 05/06 rear end and one piece drive shaft after like 3 months with the car.