Travelers: Question about Port Columbus

Science Abuse

Went through like ahit through a goose whenI left. Showed up about an hour early, and sat and waited for 30 min until Security opened.

Mexico City's ariport went pretty smoothly. Long lines but people were proccessed quickly, flight left on time.

Back to CMH and we had to sit on the tarmac for 30min while a plane hogged our gate. for some reason, we couldn't take any of the half dozen other empty gates within sight. It was also refresing to hop off the plane, after passing through a couple of other nice airports, and the first thing you see is Duct Tape holding the carpet down. Go CMH!

When I flew back from Orlando a while back I was 1:45 early and just barely made it on the plane even though I was in group A (Southwest). Everyone was a noob at TSA security apparently. A girl in front of me asked me if I thought her giant bottle of non-descript liquids would be okay...

It definitely depends on the airport. CMH going out has always been easy and quick for me, but some of the larger airports are a fucking zoo. Just check the airline's website the day before and they can usually give you a good idea of how early to be.

We've never had issues from Orlando.. Usually 15min max to get through TSA..

Vegas has been a nightmare before, as well as Reagan and Newark