Need a price on mulch

Skinner

I would only need maybe a yard and a half. There is a place on 97.1 that advertises they deliver 5 yards for $10.

5 cubic yards for $10?

DAYUM!!!

I'd guess that's just the delivery fee, because a cubic yard of mulch is usually closer to $30-$40 unless I'm mistaken.

I don't see that being real or very good stuff. My 93 f-150 I put 2.5 yards in at a time. It is just above the bed, but not to much. They just dump a full bucket of the bobcat for each yard. I think I got close to 3 when they dumbed that last one. We have now switched to cypress mulch and love how it looks vs the db black.

When I checked around I found that Home depot has multiple brands 3 bags for 10$

Ohio mulch was like 40$ per yard for black mulch

As I too need mulch.... I think I may just end up going with home depot 3 for 10$ and but 12 big bags..

I buy 1 cubic yard at a time. The loader operator can't tell whether it's 1 or 2, but whatever he put in the bed of my Silverado ECSB filled it up.

Most yards I've seen and dealt with in the past when I had a truck would fill the bed.

When I checked around I found that Home depot has multiple brands 3 bags for 10$

Ohio mulch was like 40$ per yard for black mulch

As I too need mulch.... I think I may just end up going with home depot 3 for 10$ and but 12 big bags..

Lowe's had 4 for $10 last weekend. I always prefer to spread bagged mulch instead of bulk mulch because I feel like you waste a ton of time walking back and forth to the mulch pile with a wheel barrow.

Mulch is bought in bulk by the CUBIC yard. It would take 27 1cu. ft bags from Lowe's to equal 1 cubic yard. The GF just ordered 2 cubic yards of black mulch from Hope Timbers $105 delivered.

Hope Timbers charges $32/yard and $35 delivery. They use recycled pallets.

Just had 6 cubic yards dumped in the driveway this past weekend. Ohio mulch triple processed black @ 29.99/yd plus 49.99 delivery charge. Sadly that wasn't enough, I needed at least another yard or so. Maybe next year....

Mr mulch, Ohio Mulch, Kurtz brothers, mulch manufacturing. try all these places.

Normal price is anywhere from 26.99 to 45.99 a cy.

9 - 3 cf bags = 1 cy

13.5 - 2 cf bags = 1 cy

I do not like ohio mulch usually because it losses it color quickly. Mulch manufacturing has some good mulch located on taylor road. Throw some preen down prior to mulching this will aid in keeping weeds away but does not completely stop them.

Next time dont be so damn lazy and use google.