Need a price on mulch

Skinner

Mr mulch, Ohio Mulch, Kurtz brothers, mulch manufacturing. try all these places.

Normal price is anywhere from 26.99 to 45.99 a cy.

9 - 3 cf bags = 1 cy

13.5 - 2 cf bags = 1 cy

I do not like ohio mulch usually because it losses it color quickly. Mulch manufacturing has some good mulch located on taylor road. Throw some preen down prior to mulching this will aid in keeping weeds away but does not completely stop them.

Next time dont be so damn lazy and use google.

I know this may be a shock to some people, but google does not solve all of life's issues....

Lowe's had 4 for $10 last weekend. I always prefer to spread bagged mulch instead of bulk mulch because I feel like you waste a ton of time walking back and forth to the mulch pile with a wheel barrow.

I always prefer to spread bulk mulch from a wheel barrow instead of bagged mulch because I feel like you waste a ton of money on bagged mulch plus you still have to walk back and forth from the truck carying the bags.

I know this may be a shock to some people, but google does not solve all of life's issues....

It does have the possibility to.

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sa=X&ei=BUTPT8moJcqJ6AH4kL2oDA&ved=0CCEQBSgA&q=mulch,+life%27s+issue&spell=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=8c6af96cf515c63f&biw=1010&bih=592