Nelson Ledges Road Course - Saturday, July 21st, Only $110!

theweiser1

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so is there any limits on what we can wear? i'm assuming actual shoes, no flip flops, shorts ok? long sleeve shirt or can i wear a t-shirt? I'm assuming we have to wear helmets

for me its always been shoes, pants and t-shirt. no shorts I believe

so is there any limits on what we can wear? i'm assuming actual shoes, no flip flops, shorts ok? long sleeve shirt or can i wear a t-shirt? I'm assuming we have to wear helmets

From what I read in their rules its just like the drag strip, long pants, shirt with sleeves, and shoes.

From what I read in their rules its just like the drag strip, long pants, shirt with sleeves, and shoes.

If I recall, that was the rule for my last track day as well. But that would have been Beaver Run or Mid Ohio. And I think it can be polyester shirts or pants, for fire reasons. For some reason that is coming to mind.

Come prepared, all groups pretty much have to state that you are required to wear cotton long sleeves, pants and closed shoes preferably leather.

Odds are you will be permitted to wear short sleeve shirts. Some groups even allow shorts but you cannot count on either of those so come prepared.

Come prepared, all groups pretty much have to state that you are required to wear cotton long sleeves, pants and closed shoes preferably leather.

Odds are you will be permitted to wear short sleeve shirts. Some groups even allow shorts but you cannot count on either of those so come prepared.

T-Shirts are fine, no shorts or open toe shoes / flip-flops (seriously some has tried).

See you guys tomorrow! Ask questions ... i have answers :)

Man what a fun day, was really starting to develop a rythem by the end of the day. I'm so glad I did this, and a big thanks to Shawn for putting it together.

More fun than getting a blow job from a toothless hooker on the first of the month.

I took over 1,600 pics and right now working on getting them uploaded.

Shawn, please let the guy who did the divers meeting know I said THANK YOU. He let me have access to pretty much every where I wanted to take pics, execept for the bridge :lolguy:

Next time I will do some ride alongs with people, but I was having to much fun taking action shots.

Shawn: great event as always. Thank you

Greg: I was really impressed for your first time in a car on a track

Scott: I knew you would have a blast and knew you would pick it up quick with your background. When you went around Greg while I was in the car with him and threw it into the kink full bore it made me chuckle. You were hustling that thing by the end of the day

Shawn: great event as always. Thank you

Greg: I was really impressed for your first time in a car on a track

Scott: I knew you would have a blast and knew you would pick it up quick with your background. When you went around Greg while I was in the car with him and threw it into the kink full bore it made me chuckle. You were hustling that thing by the end of the day

Lol, I didn't know you were with him. My car is just super forgiving, it's just not quite fast enough to get me in trouble. I kept throwing it into corners harder and harder all day. I'm really looking forward to Wagner's pics and GoPro vids. I know that there are some really sloppy lines but I was getting somewhat consistant towards the end and my times (according to some smartphone app) hovered around 1:24 and 1:25 so I'm very happy with myself and the car.

Andy, you and your brother look really dialed in, I learned a lot watching your guy's lines, and I still think your Porsche sounds awesome, it's pretty easy to watch.

Thanks Andy, your car is absolutely amazing! I wish i would have ridden with you. Thanks again for riding with me and helping me out.

Thanks for bringing the easy-up and chairs, my dumbass would have been sitting in the grass if you hadn't came. I'm really glad I knew some people there it made it a much nicer time. Too bad there aren't more on CR who will do this stuff.

Thanks again Shawn. I got up close with the tire barrier on my next to last session but I still had a blast. We got to test out trackmaster on our phones which is pretty cool, when it works. Probably operator error on my part. I felt bad for Derek, before tech has a lug stud break while just checking the torque. Then has enough self control to keep the car parked and not chance it. Can't wait to do it again!