Newbie from New Albany

Sledhead36

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://i.imgur.com/bFPKv.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/yNZ4d.jpg

Now....just to note, these are not all mine. I have a car storage facility and some of these are friends cars.

My friends have mustangs. I feel inferior here. :lolguy:

That is beyond a seriously nice garage. How does one get to be the unlucky one that gets to park thier black Lambo by the door that swings in? Does someone come in there and mop the floors? It's just so clean in there it looks like they are all toys.

Thats mine and I have a stop on the floor to eliminate that issue, it is just a back door not the main door. I also have a riding floor cleaner from my warehouses that I bring in to do the floors.

Damn bud, you have all the fun toys. :lolguy: Good call on the door stop. I'm sure everyone that comes in there is aware of the cars that are in there and no one runs carelessly in or out. You seem like a pretty down to earth guy. I look forward to meeting you at CC&C or a track day. Welcome in!!!!!

I live in New Albany. How would you like to get that lambo dragged by a poopstang? I only asked which company you owned in hopes that you were my new boss and we could carpool in the lambo :fa:

Just curious, but how fast are you going to drag the Lambo?????

If you want what you have never had, you have to do what you have never done.....

Engineering is awesome, but you can make more money working for yourself, it just takes guts to pull the trigger.

Yup, you nailed it.

The catch 22 is having the stereotypical engineer's natural adversity to risk, lol.

But seriously, there isnt a day that goes by that I dont think about "what can I do that hasnt been done? What can I come up with?"... I was very late in realizing its not about doing something 'new' necessarily, but doing something better/different is all that is required... but that still comes with a lot of thought.