Newbie from New Albany

Sledhead36

Hi guys, I am a local car enthusiast that has been on the local car scene fior a while and have a host of cars from a 77 trans am to a few lambos. Spent a Bunch of time up at MidOhio and live for cars. Recently I have been building car storage facilities in and around the area.
  • Upvote 1

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'77 T/A is a fun ride. I think my boss and another gentleman on this board were discussing your storage facilities the other month. Could be different ones, but it's a small world most of the time.

Post some pics up, I mean it's not going to get the car dirty to show it on a forum.

I own a Orthopedic distribution company in Columbus and Cleveland, we sell replacment hips, knees and trauma devices.

I got the Tesla in Chicago and have had it a year and a half. I bought it to get on the early list for the Tesla S sedan coming out this summer.

I would be glad to post some pix, but I am at odds on how to upload on this forum....I see the link for a URL but no uploader. I sure I can figure it out but anyone wishing to give me a quick overview would be great.