I got hustled hard

phil

I was on my home from work yesterday and get a call from the lil lady. she simply states, " can you swing by my job?" She works close enough to my house that its not out of my way, so i go. She takes me to the back and pulls out this adorable black lab. ( shes a vet asst at gahanna animal hosipital). Now i am a total sucker for dogs. absolutley love them. so im holding this dog and two other vets walk in and start telling me this story.

"A lady walked in, handed the dog over to the front counter, says she doesnt want her and no one else does. shes 5 months old and a black lab, do what you want. then leaves"

this hosipital cannot adopt out dogs and had been calling friends and other people all day. if they dont have someone take her by closing, they have to put the dog down.then they stare at me while imi holding this dog who is now chewing on my button on my sleve. my girl looks at me and says " soooooo" i laughed and knew i was stuck. atleast shes cute:fuuuu:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/pwoodland/dog-1.jpg

i got time to acquire rusty hangers and stares then.

I don't know what staring at rusty hangers will do about being tricked into adopting a kid. I mean, the kid that CR's resident fat trashy hobo is trying to adopt will ultimately have to go somewhere.

I don't know what staring at rusty hangers will do about being tricked into adopting a kid. I mean, the kid that CR's resident fat trashy hobo is trying to adopt will ultimately have to go somewhere.

:lol: that aint got shit to do with me. the day i have a kid is the same day anthony will learn to drive a manual f body and jones buys a honda civic to race in.

keep it away from nikki. i hear she has parvo.

(nikki, not the dog)

Haha the dog checks out completely fine, and they are gettin all of its shots and bs today. Luckily I don't have I pay for any of this. ( the dog that is)

:lol: that aint got shit to do with me. the day i have a kid is the same day anthony will learn to drive a manual f body and jones buys a honda civic to race in.

Anthony is the only guy I have ever seen miss a shift in a full auto car.

Seriously, watch the dog chewing on things. Lab pups are really mouthy and need to have their energy redirected into something appropriate (i.e., chewing on a toy).

Anthony is the only guy I have ever seen miss a shift in a full auto car.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to click one up and keep your foot on the gas??? The guy freaks out when someone kills him on cod, I can only imagine the anguish he goes in knowing he has to

Multitask while sitting in a car

ay. if they dont have someone take her by closing, they have to put the dog down.[/img]

This doesnt even make sense. Why wouldnt they be able to adopt out a dog? Why wouldnt they be able to give it to a shelter? I know plenty of vets that help dogs/cats get new homes.

/logicfail.

Anyways, congrats on the puppy. get it spayed asap if its not done already.

This doesnt even make sense. Why wouldnt they be able to adopt out a dog? Why wouldnt they be able to give it to a shelter? I know plenty of vets that help dogs/cats get new homes.

/logicfail.

Anyways, congrats on the puppy. get it spayed asap if its not done already.[/

I guess they aren't allowed to adopt it out to a shelter. Idk honestly, I could make up a buch of shit to sound Internet smart like some people here but i won't. They said thy would put her down at the end of the day and I couldn't have that.

Black labs are awesome. Even if you got suckered in...it's a good dog to have.

We had a black lab when I was young, he was so awesome.

We have a chocolate and yellow lab now....playful pets

They do. Make sure you get them outside just for a bit everyday to run and burn off energy

Oh we will, all of my dogs get a ton of attention, I'm I huge dog person. My neighbor had a lab at my parents house and he got big quick but was always hyper and fun to play with. He was submissive to my cocker though which is always funny to watch. Im not upset but it was a pleasant surprise to say the least

I was on my home from work yesterday and get a call from the lil lady. she simply states, " can you swing by my job?" She works close enough to my house that its not out of my way, so i go. She takes me to the back and pulls out this adorable black lab. ( shes a vet asst at gahanna animal hosipital). Now i am a total sucker for dogs. absolutley love them. so im holding this dog and two other vets walk in and start telling me this story.

"A lady walked in, handed the dog over to the front counter, says she doesnt want her and no one else does. shes 5 months old and a black lab, do what you want. then leaves"

this hosipital cannot adopt out dogs and had been calling friends and other people all day. if they dont have someone take her by closing, they have to put the dog down.then they stare at me while imi holding this dog who is now chewing on my button on my sleve. my girl looks at me and says " soooooo" i laughed and knew i was stuck. atleast shes cute:fuuuu:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/pwoodland/dog-1.jpg

should have pulled your gun out blew its head off while saying "Boom" and walked away :fuckyeah:

just kidding you know I love dogs, congrats and get lots of toys to help keep it from chewing other things, and remember every time the dog wakes up from a nap take it outside

Edited by SinisterSS

should have pulled your gun out blew its head while saying "Boom" and walked away :fuckyeah:

just kidding you know I love dogs, congrats and get lots of toys to help keep it from chewing other things, and remember every time the dog wakes up from a nap take it outside

You have a zoo at your place. Everytime trish posts there's a new animal. And yes we will be stealing my fat ass dogs toys cause god knows he doesnt use them anymore. Only thing he chases are puppy snacks and socks. Then he's exhausted for 8 hours.

You have a zoo at your place. Everytime trish posts there's a new animal. And yes we will be stealing my fat ass dogs toys cause god knows he doesnt use them anymore. Only thing he chases are puppy snacks and socks. Then he's exhausted for 8 hours.

I know, she has 2 dogs I have 1, plus she has 2 ferrets that I wish she would get rid of, I can't stand those things because of their odor, oh and 1 beta fish

btw your story is basicly how I rescued my pit, she had 1 week instead of 1 day