Ohio State Fair

KennyFKINPowerz

I go every year. Usually I go to eat and then also to renew my tags since my birthday is August 13th. Not to many people renew at the fair so theres never a wait. I try to eat from just about all the main vendors and then spend plenty of time watching the people. I would like to catch a concert this year but I'm not sure if it will happen. Working 2 jobs takes so much of my free time so I'll have to go a Sunday. Any one know who's playing on any of the Sunday's?

I go every year. Usually I go to eat and then also to renew my tags since my birthday is August 13th. Not to many people renew at the fair so theres never a wait. I try to eat from just about all the main vendors and then spend plenty of time watching the people. I would like to catch a concert this year but I'm not sure if it will happen. Working 2 jobs takes so much of my free time so I'll have to go a Sunday. Any one know who's playing on any of the Sunday's?

Here is the entire concert lineup.

http://www.ohiostatefair.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&layout=item&id=243&Itemid=205

Well maybe I'll just go eat and check out all the exibits. There's plenty of good shows but none I think the misses will like. I would like to see Jim Gaffigan but too short of notice to find a sitter.

Well maybe I'll just go eat and check out all the exibits. There's plenty of good shows but none I think the misses will like. I would like to see Jim Gaffigan but too short of notice to find a sitter.

I seen Jim Gaffigan a few years ago and didnt really think he was that funny. Maybe its because I seen the tv show so many times. I have not seen a concert at the fair since I took my little sister to see Kris Kross in like 1992.

Boston with Kanasas? SWEET!

how much are tix just to get into the fair this year?

Gate Admission Prices

Adults (ages 13-59) $10

Youth (ages 5-12) $8

Senior (ages 60+) $8

Children (under five) Free

Discounts on Admissions and Ride Wristbands

Save on gate admission prices with $6 tickets available through August 5 at Kroger, participating AAA locations with AAA membership and Ticketmaster outlets. Purchase ride-all-day wristband vouchers (to be redeemed at the Fair for a wristband) for only $19 at Kroger stores and Ticketmaster outlets through July 24 only.

Rides

$1 coupons. Most kiddie rides require one coupon; super kiddie and spectacular rides require two coupons; super spectacular rides require three coupons. Special ride-all-day wristbands are available for $22.

Parking

$5 per vehicle. Easy access to AAA Parking Lots from I-71 at the 17th Avenue exit and the Hudson Street exit at Silver Drive. Handicapped parking available. Ride the complimentary shuttle to and from the main entrance gate and your vehicle.

I havnt been to the State Fair in about 5 yrs thanks to the Guard. Annual Training or this deployment always falls on it. Next year though ill be getting my fill of fatty foods. Have fun if you go.