chevrolet sales

351mach11647545510

a sonic. you seen any negatives with them scott?

Nothing right off the bat, we haven't had but a few in the shop so that may be a good sign. Of course they haven't been out long either, very similar drivetrain as the Cruize and they haven't been bad thus far either.

I'm interested as well. Thinking about buying a cruze new. Anyone got hookup pricing on a run of the mill one? Don't need/want any frills, just basics, power package/cruise/keyless.

Hope it's ok to post in your thread, if not lmk and I'll remove.

Uh, how about no front brake pads for starters....

Like a lot of bullshit that get talked about that was so few cars it was almost non-existant. If cars get properly inspected befroe delivery that shit would never get out. Similarly the Volt has some bullshit publicity about the battery catching fire in a crash, what they don't tell you is that the emergency responders to the accident didn't cut the power lines like they are supposed to and the car caught fire long after it had been left in an impound lot. Yet here we are pulling all Volt batteries and adding bracing to apease fucking ill educated retards like you who hear some bullshit on the internet or the news and talk shit about cars they have never even been in.

I could spout off about quite a few different cars, so Gabe SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Like a lot of bullshit that get talked about that was so few cars it was almost non-existant. If cars get properly inspected befroe delivery that shit would never get out. Similarly the Volt has some bullshit publicity about the battery catching fire in a crash, what they don't tell you is that the emergency responders to the accident didn't cut the power lines like they are supposed to and the car caught fire long after it had been left in an impound lot. Yet here we are pulling all Volt batteries and adding bracing to apease fucking ill educated retards like you who hear some bullshit on the internet or the news and talk shit about cars they have never even been in.

I could spout off about quite a few different cars, so Gabe SHUT THE FUCK UP!

So you are saying Chevy's aren't properly inspected before delivery?