Bought me an AR today

dover

S&W M&P Tactical - picked it up at Vance's on sale for $949.. Nate and I are going shooting on Sunday to break it in.

488054_10151965645580626_1305980487_n.jpg

Well I couldn't fight the urge bought some new parts today. Only thing I am stuck on is which optic I want to put on it. I am debating between an ACOG or an EOTECH.

Added:

Magpul STR butt stock

Magpul Angled Fore Grip

Magpul Rail Panels

558010_10151968465845626_1021014510_n.jpg

Edited by Dover

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice pickup man

Thanks man!

You need slides to cover those naked rails? Let me know.

They gave me these rubber guards for it do you have the full covers?

I ordered mine last weekend they were out of them

They appeared to have more then one while I was in there.

Nice!! Looks awesome. Did you get the heavy barrel or no? You may want covers as those can be rough on your hands. You guys headed to blackwing? I usually swing up with mine and shoot on Sundays.

Yeah it is the "heavy" barrel as it doesn't have the M4 cut barrel. We may head to Nate's parents and shoot free or go to Pickaway range.

They had a bunch of them left but none were the LEO/MIL/EMS discount ones. FYI with the discount they were $800 :gabe:

Yeah I asked about those and he said 6-8 months. I'll pay the extra $150 to play now :fuckyeah:

I bought the same gun from buckeye. Deadly accurate out of the box with the iron sights, Ive put of 3k rounds through mine with no problems or jams yet.

fantastic that is what I was hoping to hear

I have a set of them for standard issue rails, but it won't be the full length cover for what you have on that M&P.

Joe can you send me some pictures I may still pick up a couple, 614-313-4763

How are you liking that fore grip? I almost went with one of those but went with a 'broom handle'/regular vertical instead and just mounted it further up on the barrel.

EDIT: how much did that eotech run you? Ive been looking into them but 500$ seems steep, or maybe im just too cheap?

How are you liking that fore grip? I almost went with one of those but went with a 'broom handle'/regular vertical instead and just mounted it further up on the barrel.

EDIT: how much did that eotech run you? Ive been looking into them but 500$ seems steep, or maybe im just too cheap?

Love my AFG on my rifle

You can find older (but still good) 512's, for 350-375$