8/4 Photo Shoot 5:30pm

Nickey4271647545519

As the title says, we will be having a photo shoot Saturday 8/4 at 5:30. Here's your chance to get pictures for a CR calendar submission. Along with individual shoots I think it would kinda cool if we all did one be group shot to submit for the calendar.

Where?

This is a place of employment for a family member of mine, so I ask that you be respectful and pick up after yourself (there's a dumpster on the property.)

Photographers if you are interested let me know and I can get you the address ahead of time.

Hope to see you there!

Edited by Nickey427

As the title says, we will be having a photo shoot Saturday 8/4 at 5:30. Here's your chance to get pictures for a CR calendar submission. Along with individual shoots I think it would kinda cool if we all did one be group shot to submit for the calendar.

Where? It's near where Polaris and 23 intersect. Actual address will be posted late friday night.

This is a place of employment for a family member of mine, so I ask that you be respectful and pick up after yourself (there's a dumpster on the property.)

Photographers if you are interested let me know and I can get you the address ahead of time.

Hope to see you there!

I think you mean Scott thinks it would be kind of cool.

I can bring up a car for the photogs. Be nice to get a lot of cars together so we could have a month on the calender with a big group shot.

I'll try to make it!

I really love all of them, but I would say these ones stand out the most to me.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/MegamanEXE/_DSC3963.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/MegamanEXE/_DSC3966.jpg

Edited by Rally Pat
picked the wrong second photo