8/4 Photo Shoot 5:30pm

Nickey4271647545519

If all goes well there will be another shoot in few weeks, But rather late in the night this time.

How about somewhere with some scenery? Has to be some cool places to shoot pics that isn't just a warehouse in the backround.

Sorry I missed you guys saturday, I was busy destroying the box in the bed of my truck,LOL.

How about somewhere with some scenery? Has to be some cool places to shoot pics that isn't just a warehouse in the backround.

Sorry I missed you guys saturday, I was busy destroying the box in the bed of my truck,LOL.

Discussion so far is that it might be the top of the parking garages at Easton during the night.

The parking lot at Inniswoods Gardens in Westerville is pretty nice.

I like that, but as Trish stated, it's way too busy there. I'm going to continue to hunt for good daytime places.

If all goes well there will be another shoot in few weeks, But rather late in the night this time.

Good, I tore my ignition apart Thursday and had no time to put it back together or detail.

I was sleep. Lots of sleep.