What do you put in your cooling system?

Fubar231

50/50 mix of the good old green coolant, fuck dex-cool. I haven't had any cooling issues to worry about doing anything different. At work i see all kinds of gelled and corroded dex-cool shit so I won't run that, my cars have been flushed out to water and then flushed to green.

Oh, wait, you meant my car?

Saw an Americas Most Wanted episode a few years back, they were profiling some renegade biker who's drugs of choice were shots of Ethylene Glycol (think shotglass) and Crystal Meth. Yummy.

Just curious to see what people put in there cooling systems.

Coolant? Water + Water wetter? Coolant + Additives?

Just curious. Also, does it differ from what you put in your DD to what you put in your race car.

CR having race cars.... :dumb:

I use zerex g-05 plus water.

to be honest with the addition of the kurt urban vapor system my temps with a stock mechanical waterpump with no heater core, large radiator and dual pull type fans and custom shroud I have never seen temps higher than 190*

that is pulls on dyno, cruising to and around good guys and on some 20-25 mile round trips in the mid day summer heat. I also run no thermostat or restrictor of any kind using -16 water hoses