Who wants to ride 8-11

Cordell

I'm thinking that between Cars & Coffee and the CR meet at QS&L I'm going to log some miles on my motorcycle. Since I have a slow cruiser all I want to do is go on an easy cruise up the river and wherever, then be home in time to cruise up to QS&L.

Anyone interested in leaving C&C and riding for a few hours? Looks like a good chance it'll be a great day for it.

If nobody wants to do this, I'm game for taking the cars out instead.

Will follow thread see if it happens. Not going to commit since ur the bail king,

I only bail on you, dick.

If we do the car ride ill roll with you scooter.

I'm game for taking the car, but something tells me you'll be out all night friday and won't be up for this.

I'd be in for car.

Okay looks like the car is a good possiblility.

I'm game for taking the car, but something tells me you'll be out all night friday and won't be up for this.

ihahaha dont act like you know me:dumb:

Exactly why I said ill follow this thread to see if it actually happens. Since if I commit you'll back pedel and bail and then no one would be able to go :finger: be a better friend dick

Exactly why I said ill follow this thread to see if it actually happens. Since if I commit you'll back pedel and bail and then no one would be able to go :finger: be a better friend dick

usomad:masturboy:

I was planning on taking the Bird to Cars n Coffee also on Sat. Let me know if you decide to take the car Scott and Ill roll down with ya. I am gonna come home after c&c. I will probably head to Quaker Steak around 5:30 since I have to drop the kids off to the sitter on the way.

Why does your car look like an R/C car in your sig pic? Was this taken with a wide angle and cropped or something?

:lol: your not joking

Jones ur gay, thanks all. So this still going down pending rain?

Wait scotts bringing the princess car out what was I thinking he will be in the pickup.