My new toy

gbracing81

So today I picked up a 93 notch. It doesn't have a motor or trans but does have a k-member for LS and it has a 9" with 4.10's. It has most interior and a 12 pt cage. I don't see a sticker on it anywhere showing certification but the welds look tigged nicely so I don't think getting cert will be too bad. Now I need to get a few things to make the car road ready. I'm planning a large bore short stroke LS with decently large but not crazy heads. Trans I think I'm going with a turbo 350 with a gear vendor unit I have. Should make for a fun car. It has to be streetable because I think it's more fun that way. I don't have any pics of it yet, but I will have it at home Sunday and after I clean it up a bit I will shoot a few pics and post them to this thread. All in all I say it was a good way to spend $2500.

• 2 weeks later...
I am a Ford guy and if I did not have the combo I have now I would use a LS based engine. The Fox body chassis work well in stock form and LS engines make killer power cheap. Let them flame away... Most don't know shit any how.