BRZ Crash at Mid Ohio

Xyster101

Went to Mid Ohio this weekend and did the NASA HPDE Group 4 with my MR2. Guy running group 3 had a BRZ stock and it was the car's first time on the track. First session, first lap, in the rain. Slicker then snott with all the Indy rubber on the track. Slickest I have ever seen it in the 4 years I have been going.

Dude thought he was awesome and could talk the talk before hand (and all weekend). Spun right in front of me and hit the tire wall on the exit of turn 1 with an instructor in the car!

I am not taking mine to the track for a few years.

http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq342/xyster101/cars/IMAG0558.jpg

Before

http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq342/xyster101/cars/IMAG0555.jpg

WOW! Sounds like he got what was coming. New car on new stock tires, wet track, never got to get a feel for it....just jumped right in both feet first.....Oh well.....

I hear he got a phone call right afterwards. It was Darwin and he said something about taking him and his car?

Sounds like you could use some additional drive wheels..

mechanical grip is very sparse at Mid Ohio in the wet.............the sealer, which is everywhere on line at almost every corner, becomes slippery like ice as soon as water touches it

drive wheels wouldn't help THAT much there

I love driving there in the wet...it's a major challenge

WOW! Sounds like he got what was coming. New car on new stock tires, wet track, never got to get a feel for it....just jumped right in both feet first.....Oh well.....

I hear he got a phone call right afterwards. It was Darwin and he said something about taking him and his car?

:gabe::lolguy::yuno::yuno::yuno::yuno: