CR '12 Late Fall Drag Day @ D42 is up!

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone going that is not racing that would not mind making a few bucks? I want every pass I make on video. Was just going to bring my old iphone4 since vids are easy to take and good quality and easy for me to watch on the tv or computer with it.

Really need to see what shocks settings and tire pressures help the car or hurt it on video and what is going to make this car hook.

I dont have anyone to bring, so pm me what your time is worth to hold onto my iphone and just make a vid at the starting line beside my car every time my car goes.

anyone going that is not racing that would not mind making a few bucks? I want every pass I make on video. Was just going to bring my old iphone4 since vids are easy to take and good quality and easy for me to watch on the tv or computer with it.

Really need to see what shocks settings and tire pressures help the car or hurt it on video and what is going to make this car hook.

I dont have anyone to bring, so pm me what your time is worth to hold onto my iphone and just make a vid at the starting line beside my car every time my car goes.

I got you, and can help you get the car staged if you want.

i think 3 or 4 cars had rear ends components blow up last time out there from hooking so good. :lol:

thats the stuff I like to hear. It looks like 50 and cloudy now so if we get a flew glimpses of the sun id be real happy.

Excited and looking forward to it.

thats the stuff I like to hear. It looks like 50 and cloudy now so if we get a flew glimpses of the sun id be real happy.

I'd like to go up and don't mind helping out, and the last time I was up there I seized up the posi in my 9" cutting killer 60' times. I'd be disappointed if it doesn't hook good.

Until its about three days out, we have no clue how the weather will be honestly...especially with the storm

That's coming that's like one That's never been seen before.

Toby from D42 emailed me a bit ago and said 50 for the high and sunny. However, they won't start running passes until 1030 and we go until 230. Gates open at 930.

That being said, we ran a few years ago in the lower 40s and still had traction and lots of new bests. I'll can it at 39* :lol:

• Casper unpinned this topic