CR '12 Late Fall Drag Day @ D42 is up!

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah its leaning out under boost and breaks up. just the strangest thing, I have been having a blast with no problems since the early summer really and all the sudden...bam

Could be the cold air making it lean out. This time of year the air is more dense and has more oxygen that in the summer. I always have to add fuel this time of year and lean it back out in the summer

Snow fail.

To everyone, my apologies. The forecast said 0% chance of anything, and even while it was snowing, the radar still showed clear.

Those that pre-registered, as I stated at the track, will be refunded half of their entry fee later this week once I deposit the money in the bank.

I think we'll try again next year, but move to later in the day like 1-5pm or something. I left the track around 130ish and by 230 on the way back, it was dry, sunny, and in the high 40s.

Thanks again everyone for making the trek out and sliding around. I'm also going to address with the owner the track prep so that it's like what we've had in previous years.

Snow fail.

To everyone, my apologies. The forecast said 0% chance of anything, and even while it was snowing, the radar still showed clear.

Those that pre-registered, as I stated at the track, will be refunded half of their entry fee later this week once I deposit the money in the bank.

I think we'll try again next year, but move to later in the day like 1-5pm or something. I left the track around 130ish and by 230 on the way back, it was dry, sunny, and in the high 40s.

Thanks again everyone for making the trek out and sliding around. I'm also going to address with the owner the track prep so that it's like what we've had in previous years.

no icky sticky today?

I've never run in the rain, and although I put down no where near a respectable number, it was the wildest ride I've ever had in my truck in the Four years I've owned....in it to win it....I was all in , spinning and all kinda of sideways running a 11.8 in the rain, the god damn rain.....was kind of awesome while sucking at the same time.

Great to see the good CR turnout yesterday at D42, considering most of you drove 1-2 hours or more. Quite a few very nice cars and trucks.

Seeing the white AWD TBSS spinning all 4 wheels at 200' out and going a bit sideways was a first for me. Like everyone I wish the rain would have held off another few hours. On my only run it was my first time ever pedaling a DD car up to half track. It did go 11.70 at 132 mph, so at least I can go the next 6 months of winter thinking I am ready with this car for when the tracks re open in the spring.

Take care,

Snow fail.

Yeah I was pouring by me on the way there. By the time we got back, we took the car out for a spin and was hooking 3rd on he street at 25psi (600ish WHP) Oh well, thanks for hosting!

• Casper unpinned this topic