Walking Dead

Bam

Still better than 95% of the other bullshit on tv.

I liked the episode. Guess I dont expect every episode to be the greatest fight or action scene ever. As for what most of us would have done at age 12-14 in a fucking zombie apocolypse. Most of us couldnt stop playing with our peters long enough to kill a zombie.

It is technically a "drama"

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Episode was ok... I did like the look into Michonne's past. The rest of the epidsode was the comic... just not as good. I didn't expect miracles the first episode back though. Next week will hopefully show more of team prison and where they are.

Pavo

I liked the episode. Guess I dont expect every episode to be the greatest fight or action scene ever. As for what most of us would have done at age 12-14 in a fucking zombie apocolypse. Most of us couldnt stop playing with our peters long enough to kill a zombie.

My thoughts exactly.

I almost want to disagree with the 95% figure but there is a LOT of bad TV out there so it's probably not wrong. Show is definitely in the bottom of that 5% that's not complete garbage though.

I'm perfectly fine with a drama. My favorite shows ever are dramas (ER, Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Shameless, Game of Thrones, etc.) but this one is not very well written or acted.

I almost want to disagree with the 95% figure but there is a LOT of bad TV out there so it's probably not wrong. Show is definitely in the bottom of that 5% that's not complete garbage though.

I'm perfectly fine with a drama. My favorite shows ever are dramas (ER, Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Shameless, Game of Thrones, etc.) but this one is not very well written or acted.

Its all opinion based. I dislike ER,breaking bad and mad men. I cant say it was acting or writing but I tried to watch them all and just couldnt get into it.

Well, Sgt Abraham Ford has arrived! I wonder if that means Tyrese is dying soon? (in the comic book Abraham is Rick's right hand man after Tyrese dies). Then again, the baby died in the comic (but with lori, in the prison, being shot...)

I also wonder since the Gov is dead, and they are out of the prison, and the Sgt is introduced, when/will The Saviors be coming soon? (near season finale, or start of next season?) Its hard to tell how much the same it will be, after they killed Andrea in the tv show it makes me wonder, lol.

Well, Sgt Abraham Ford has arrived! I wonder if that means Tyrese is dying soon? (in the comic book Abraham is Rick's right hand man after Tyrese dies). Then again, the baby died in the comic (but with lori, in the prison, being shot...)

I also wonder since the Gov is dead, and they are out of the prison, and the Sgt is introduced, when/will The Saviors be coming soon? (near season finale, or start of next season?) Its hard to tell how much the same it will be, after they killed Andrea in the tv show it makes me wonder, lol.

They were standing on the tracks looking at the map that said salvation lies in that community, or something of that sort. Guessing that's were they'll be.

Alexandria is the community (clearly they will end up there at some point, its a major 'location' like the prison) the Saviors is a group of bad guys... in the comics the leader of them beats Glenn to death, and beats up rick, and another one of them kills Abraham...

I liked that episode a LOT. Lizzy is off the wall crazy. The bunnies... wow. I'm still not sure though. She's obviously lost it but is that little girl capable of properly dissecting a bunny like Tyrese found? Seems all too obvious. I sense a plot twist coming.

Loved how they did that episode. Good payoffs (small ones and a big one) and lots of things to keep it all going. Call me sentimental but I really want Glenn and Maggie to find each other.

I'm thinking they may tease the saviors at the end of the season, as a new antagonist is needed, but I can't see Negan coming in even next season. Idk though...

Pavo

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a die hard fan but I have to admit I'm starting to lose interest myself. That was a BORING episode. I'm all for character development but come on. That episode could've been told in less than 1/2 hour. It better regain steam quickly or I'm out... Thank goodness the comic dominates still.

Pavo

The Walking Dead (2010– )

TV Series - 45 min - Drama | Horror | Thriller

The SO and I agree, while we love Daryl (who doesn't), that was a slow episode. I like seeing Daryl break down and show he's human and learn a little of his past, but man, let's go. They're gonna end this season with some peeps getting to Terminus and make us wait until next season to see anything develop...and we'll all watch then too.

The show IS a drama though and TWD was originally written with the premise that it's not your typical zombie slayer film. It's about what happens to humankind in the apoc. Not about a rogue team that kills anything and everything and the movie ends with a cute sunset over a land full of zombie bodies.

If that was shine, at least they could have had a reaction on their faces when they had it. I don't know anyone who chugs shine like that and doesn't make a face or what not. First time drinking.. and it's shine, Emily should have gagged or something along those lines to act like it really was the "stuff".

If that was shine, at least they could have had a reaction on their faces when they had it. I don't know anyone who chugs shine like that and doesn't make a face or what not. First time drinking.. and it's shine, Emily should have gagged or something along those lines to act like it really was the "stuff".

Said the same to the wife.

ITT: Watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show...

Reiteration because truth.

Last night was better. Kinda glad Beth was taken by someone....Got tired of her soap opera shit. Seems like everyone is going to meet in Terminus and then season will end leaving us hanging.

Last night was better. Kinda glad Beth was taken by someone....Got tired of her soap opera shit. Seems like everyone is going to meet in Terminus and then season will end leaving us hanging.

They'll use all of next season to look for Beth; like they did with Sophia.