Walking Dead

Bam

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plus he wasn't on talking dead to give his farewell like all the others have when they croaked.

I agree. Think about the time lapse too. During all this back and forth flashback stuff we saw Glenn walk in and talk to Maggie in the same room we see the emo surgeon interactions when the attack initially starts and is later thwarted. The time that this is taking place is after the herding mission. If he's there at that point in time then he survived the dumpster alley.

Good writing considering it fooled so many people.

I agree. Think about the time lapse too. During all this back and forth flashback stuff we saw Glenn walk in and talk to Maggie in the same room we see the emo surgeon interactions when the attack initially starts and is later thwarted. The time that this is taking place is after the herding mission. If he's there at that point in time then he survived the dumpster alley.

Good writing considering it fooled so many people.

The flashback stuff was only in the first episode and it wasn't a huge time lapse and it was pretty simple. Black and white = post-Rick shooting that guy in the face, pre-herding mission. Color = "present", right as the herding mission starts. There is nothing from after the herding mission yet. Anything you saw where Glenn was talking to Maggie back in Alexandria was in black and white and before they went to deal with the herd.

The color stuff from the first episode and then all of episodes 2 and 3 have a lot of stuff happening at the same time. For example, the horn is sounding at the end of episode 1, it's not sounding at the beginning of episode 2, the truck crashes into the tower and the horn goes off for not very long. In episode 3 the horn is still blaring with Rick and the herding party because it's picking up where episode 1 left off. But it cuts out shortly into the episode. Later in the episode when Michonne and the others are hiding in the pet store you hear gunfire... that's the gunfire from Alexandria in episode 2 when Carol and Co. were clearing the Wolves out of Alexandria.

The flashback stuff was only in the first episode and it wasn't a huge time lapse and it was pretty simple. Black and white = post-Rick shooting that guy in the face, pre-herding mission. Color = "present", right as the herding mission starts. There is nothing from after the herding mission yet. Anything you saw where Glenn was talking to Maggie back in Alexandria was in black and white and before they went to deal with the herd.

The color stuff from the first episode and then all of episodes 2 and 3 have a lot of stuff happening at the same time. For example, the horn is sounding at the end of episode 1, it's not sounding at the beginning of episode 2, the truck crashes into the tower and the horn goes off for not very long. In episode 3 the horn is still blaring with Rick and the herding party because it's picking up where episode 1 left off. But it cuts out shortly into the episode. Later in the episode when Michonne and the others are hiding in the pet store you hear gunfire... that's the gunfire from Alexandria in episode 2 when Carol and Co. were clearing the Wolves out of Alexandria.

Disagreed.

Disagreed.

Uhh... there's nothing to disagree with. You were just wrong. It would be like disagreeing with 2+2=4.

It's very possible and I'd call it likely that Glenn does survive the alley. But we have absolutely not been shown any scene post-dumpster yet where he is alive.

Edited by bicranium

• 4 weeks later...
Uhh... there's nothing to disagree with. You were just wrong. It would be like disagreeing with 2+2=4.

It's very possible and I'd call it likely that Glenn does survive the alley. But we have absolutely not been shown any scene post-dumpster yet where he is alive.

fart noises x2.

Yu was ron

Sounds like quite the SharkJump pretending to kill off beloved main characters so you get to pull the big, soap-opera fake out.

COMIC SPOILERS BEGIN COMIC SPOILERS BELOW

So glad I quit watching, the comic just fucking murdered his ass out of nowhere and it was brutal, and it could happen to basically anyone, anywhere.

Though I quit reading not terribly long after that partially because Negan was so cartoonishly evil, so maybe it doesn't matter.

Sounds like quite the SharkJump pretending to kill off beloved main characters so you get to pull the big, soap-opera fake out.

COMIC SPOILERS BEGIN COMIC SPOILERS BELOW

So glad I quit watching, the comic just fucking murdered his ass out of nowhere and it was brutal, and it could happen to basically anyone, anywhere.

Though I quit reading not terribly long after that partially because Negan was so cartoonishly evil, so maybe it doesn't matter.

They just cast Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Negan for next season, so I'm in for the beatdown.