Walking Dead

Bam

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The previews already show those two hanging around Wiltshire Estates with the governor. I think Rick (and Glenn iirc) meet up with them there after hunting for the downed helicopter.

Woodbury, not Wiltshire Estates.

Doesn't look like they're going to incorporate the Rick/Glen going after the chopper thing from the comics. From the previews/trailers it looks like there's the crash and Michonne/Andrea run into the Woodbury people. Very different from the way it went down in the comics.

my bad, got the names mixed up.

Wish they would have thrown Wiltshire in there at some point. They maybe kinda did with the neighborhood Andrea and Shane checked out in that one episode last season but they could have easily shown them there either at the beginning of season 2 or the beginning of season 3. In the comics they were at Wiltshire in the winter so it would have been perfect for the beginning of this season instead of skipping 3-4 months and they still haven't found the prison that was right behind them in the season 2 finale...lolololol.

I want the show to be good so badly then you go back to writing gaffes like that and just have to laugh.

Did anyone else notice none of the guns having any recoil or blowback during the big shootout? That really annoyed me.

Even so, this season really seems like it'll be the best one so far.

muzzle out the fence, no problem.

50 yard pistol head shots, no problem

figuring out to get around body armor, problem

dont really need high quality bang bang when your targets are slow ass and die from needles to the brain. 22LR by the bucketload in any hunting store.

or.... kevlar suit and fireman axe. Quiet and no ammo to run out.

or... lay down on the road on your stomach in chainmail and enjoy the zombie gum back massage.

mmm zombie back massage. and they wont stop or complain they're tired...

or... the zombie powered fred flintstone car: wagon + zombie + dangly bit of meat + giant hamster wheel. unlimited mpg

I could invent all sorts of ways of being lazy in that world.

or... lay down on the road on your stomach in chainmail and enjoy the zombie gum back massage.

mmm zombie back massage. and they wont stop or complain they're tired...

Zombies don't feel pain therefore they are a bit more powerful than the average human. Chainmail is known to be penetrable (TWSS). I wouldn't risk it.

Yup, seen a few M2's that weren't being utilized among other rifles. I try not to disect the show too much, but there are times that make me yell at the TV.

yeah, the shitastic cameras couldn't hide those horrid special effects. It's like they aren't even trying.

I'm thinking AMC realized people (zombie fanatics) are going to watch it anyway. So AMC cut costs and quality to maximize profit. I watched the season premiere and was left with a feeling of: "Man, this isn't anywhere near as good as AMC's other shows."