Walking Dead

Bam

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you guys read the spoiler stuff posted in the comment section below the article? If that stuff is true I don't see how it would all fit into one episode. Again, after watching the awful, snail-paced season 2 it feels like we're getting gypped out of good stuff that actually deserves more screen time.

A guy I know who posts on another forum I go to works in "the industry" and says after talking to someone from production that this hype is absolutely justified. He's given lots of cool, little nuggets about different things in the past (TDKR, Breaking Bad and earlier TWD stuff) so I am now officially excited.

This will probably lead to expecting way too much and hating the series forever.

Some of you bitch at this show like it's the fucking Days of our Lives or the Guiding light during the day. Just fucking watch it, enjoy it, and quit bitching.

Christ, this. I get that it's nice to have a great show on cable for once that's not on HBO, etc., but some people take it too far. Enjoy it while it lasts. Not often that TV hits a home run on a show like this... :nod:

Yeah.. that was good but not as much as hyped. The problem being:

I didn't care about Lori so that lacked emotional depth.

I also didn't care about t-dog but he went out with a resurgence.

Didn't care about t-dog because he was a non-character. Give the guy some lines or he's just a redshirt when he goes. Though they did try the last episode and this one, but it was too late.

Lori I was just waiting for to go out like in the comics, but thinking now that is probably too brutal for television. Also I really don't think that will be the last we'll see of her, and won't be back as a zombie nor as a living person.

• 2 weeks later...
aw shit Tyreese in da house.

In the previews for this week they picked up something and said "is that Carol's knife?" as if she's hiding out somewhere. Undead or alive, I think they'll find her this weekend.

I think they will find her as well.

Tyreese would be a good character to change his story line. Let him stay around longer then the comic.