Walking Dead

Bam

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be Merle?

Merle and Daryl were not in the comics so we comic folk are right there with everyone else when it comes to them.

Well they did show a blip of Merle at the end of the show. Fuck I dunno. I'll just watch next week. :fa:

Yeah, sorry if that was a spoiler for those who either haven't watched the long season preview trailer thing from Comic Con or for those who don't watch the previews of next week's episodes.

Still just a guess though and who knows, maybe Merle will end up just a hallucination again like he did last season.

Could be Merle?

Merle and Daryl were not in the comics so we comic folk are right there with everyone else when it comes to them.

Would definitely fit if it was Merle, doubt we'll find out next week though since the preview of that episode looked focused around the other group of people with the cars/helicopter...seems interesting enough

Would definitely fit if it was Merle, doubt we'll find out next week though since the preview of that episode looked focused around the other group of people with the cars/helicopter...seems interesting enough

I didn't even see Merle in the preview for next week's episode then I saw something later where I did. Definitely don't think it's gonna be him in the woods now. Preview showed him in the vehicle with Andrea and the Governor on their way to Woodbury from the chopper crash site.

Maybe Morgan from episode 1? No one in the group knows who Morgan is except for Rick and I remember a line from the season 3 trailer where Daryl has his crossbow up and aimed at someone and he says "Who the hell are you?" Could be a line from later in the season if Michonne makes her way to the prison but would love to see Morgan come back.

im glad ricks testes dropped over the winter. when hershel gasped for breath when lori was doing [weak] CPR, my first thought was "FINALLY she gon die!" when they panned to carl who was ready to shoot, carl would have had to have to kill his mom. that could have changed carl for the worse, im glad hes stepping up showing the group he can be resourceful and think for himself and also make good decisions.