Personal bests of my car today

OneSlow04GEETEE

Last time I went out I had drag radials and a tad less boost (1-2psi), and couldn't get better than a 12.70 @ 122...Went today (10-20), and well, I guess I did a little better than I expected..

Stock trans, rear end, and axles..

Edited by OneSlow04GEETEE

Your car looks familiar... I remember coming south from Cleveland and seen you coming the opposite direction on the alternate route.. I can't tell you exactly where or the location but I do remember your car because I would of turn around if it wasn't for my ol lady.. Get a chance check my build thread on here or ls1tech and lmk if you remember me. If I rem right we was suppose to race that day but you was working?

Your car looks familiar... I remember coming south from Cleveland and seen you coming the opposite direction on the alternate route.. I can't tell you exactly where or the location but I do remember your car because I would of turn around if it wasn't for my ol lady.. Get a chance check my build thread on here or ls1tech and lmk if you remember me. If I rem right we was suppose to race that day but you was working?

It was probably me coming home from work lol. I remember seeing a Vette and thinking hmm thats a unique lookin vette, but couldn't remember where I saw it from. Yeah I checked out your build thread, looks awesome man! Can't wait to see that thing boostin!

How was the track prep

Surprisingly it was pretty ok. I was hooking well on slicks, but some radials were hooking, and some weren't. Mostly driver error.

Nice job! Was going to give you shit about your shifting but then I saw "Stock transmission" in your post :)

Put a auto in it. I wish I would have done it sooner myself. Picked up a full second and 2 MPH for myself.

Thanks man! Yeah, shifting could be better, but I had to drive the thing home!

I may go auto in the future, but for now I like the 5 speed. Its fun on the streets since its mostly a street car.

Very nice car and runs. Can you post your incremental times and speeds. I am curious what your 60, 330, and 660 ETs are. Great work.

I went a 6.86 @ 103 in the 1/8th at Dragway 42 about 2 weeks ago. I was then only able to make one 1/4 mile pass and went a 11.13 @ 132.5 (spinning a lot on the line, even with drag radials).

Our cars are running close to the same ET and speed so I wanted to compare the incrementals to see how I stand.

Thanks,

Very nice car and runs. Can you post your incremental times and speeds. I am curious what your 60, 330, and 660 ETs are. Great work.

I went a 6.86 @ 103 in the 1/8th at Dragway 42 about 2 weeks ago. I was then only able to make one 1/4 mile pass and went a 11.13 @ 132.5 (spinning a lot on the line, even with drag radials).

Our cars are running close to the same ET and speed so I wanted to compare the incrementals to see how I stand.

Thanks,

mid low 10 trap speed...

Thanks,

Thanks man. My best trap speed of the day was a 132.12. Heres my slip of the best E.T

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/560726_10151120905587476_1728346584_n.jpg