Came into work today and saw this on my desk...

RC K9

Just got some from Steve today. Forget making apple pie. I made some and drank 8-16 oz glasses and didn't feel shit.

16 oz glass, hawiian punch, dab of triple sec and a shot of everclear.. two glasses in and i"m getting pretty fun.

youve also spoken of drinking a 12 pack after work to wind down. Your tolerance is much higher than mine, im sure. I drink a 6 pack of killians and i feel GREAT.

youve also spoken of drinking a 12 pack after work to wind down. Your tolerance is much higher than mine, im sure. I drink a 6 pack of killians and i feel GREAT.

My brothers 26 and he can drink a 23oz draft at bdubs and be hammered hahahah

Don't waste that stuff on Apple pie. Visit tropical isle's website and order some hand grenade mix. For anyone who has spent even the slightest amount of time on bourbon st knows what I'm talking about. All you have to do is add the mix, bottle of everclear, some water, and ice. The recipes online for this stuff don't compare either.

Even if you have never had hand grenades before do yourself a favor and order the mix. It's only $10 and makes over a gallon. 4 glasses will have you shitty drunk.