One bad-ass garage. Apartment living at it's finest

TTQ B4U

going to have to disagree. I would personally would have a get away room that was a machine shop/garage/flow bench etc regardless of wealth. For myself, if one just passes the buck onto others to complete the work then how can they be a true enthusiast.
  • Downvote 1

going to have to disagree. I would personally would have a get away room that was a machine shop/garage/flow bench etc regardless of wealth. For myself, if one just passes the buck onto others to complete the work then how can they be a true enthusiast.

HOW ABOUT IN ADDITION TO YOUR 15 MILLION DOLLAR APARTMENT, WITH YOUR 2 MILLION IN CARS, YOU RENT AN ADDITIONAL GARAGE SO YOU CAN TINKER.

This is Singapore we're talking here. For those that don't know, Singapore is an island probably the size of Franklin county, so land is a premium. I'll go on a limp and say 50% of the population don't own car. The person shown in the video clip is the upper 0.1%. In that whole building there may be 5-10 units that have his same car/living room set up. The rest use the normal parking structure. As for the working on car, these MFers probably don't even know how to fill up gas.