Wts 87 supra 1,000$ today!

imstock2

First come firt serve.. I posted this awhile back for 1,400$ obo. But decided to give it to my little bro instead if he agreed to work on it.. Well he pissed me off a nd I'm selling it 1k firm only today!. I have a clean title in hand, the gas tank is currently out of car but I will show you fuel pump does work and then I will start the car up for you.. Car must be trailered out. Text me for pictures 614-397-oneoneseven5. I'll be updating my Craigslist ad soon.. Yes this is a complete car and everything is together - gas tank out and drive shaft off. referbished 60k engine w 0 miles car does not come with battery. Don't offer any less then my firm price.. If you show up with 999$ to be smart I will send you home.. Cash only gents! This is a 5 speed n/a car.. Goes through gears easy n smooth.

It's pearl white with white gt rims, blue interior and the windows are tinted blue.. Pictures are on Craigslist.. Or you can text me for pictures.. Parting out would make me some more cash.. But I'm not interested in that.. I paid like 750$ for the new engine alone, new plugs,wires,distributor cap and fuel pump.. Anyways it's only 1,000$ for about 15 more mins..