my daughter needs a car

gt-titan

im looking for a car for my daughter. she needs a good car too drive to and from school and work....we have 1000 cash i have been looking at cars priced around 1400 or so but i only have 1000 cash....and yes i have been all over cl...so let me know what u have...

ok stick is ok

Edited by gt-titan

Willing to do some work? ive got a s10 that needs a headgasket or motor idk the 2.2 from a yards cheap anyways that is in great shape (small rust on left rear fender) would let go for 500$

5 speed two door 2wd power locks crank windows sliding rear and sun roof.

Willing to do some work? ive got a s10 that needs a headgasket or motor idk the 2.2 from a yards cheap anyways that is in great shape (small rust on left rear fender) would let go for 500$

5 speed two door 2wd power locks crank windows sliding rear and sun roof.

no sorry..thanks for the offer..

my buddy has a pretty good 98ish taurus sho he is tryin to get $1000 out of. he keeps getting cl tire kickers that complain about the number of dents ( i do mean dents not collapsed body panels). interested in more info? shoot me a pm or text me 9372434521

ok is there any comin around soon..

once a month CPD holds the impound lot auction at 2700 impound lot rd on the south end of columbus. If you call you can get the dates with information on a recording. Prices start at whatever scrap would give for car. There are plenty of decent cars there but all come with salvage title...possibly no keys and you cant hear them run or drive them before buying them.