• Jets
    • Romeos
    • Enricos
    • Donatos
    • Hound Dogs
    • Adriaddico
    • Other
    • Mellow Mushroom

We don't order from anywhere else any more. Don Gino's rocks.

I love that place when I go back over to the west side...it's cheap as hell too.

Anyone ever had Grapevine? Their pepperoni and bacon amazing.

Pizza Cottage and Kingy's is great too.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jets by far is my fav. around here.

Agreed

If you like Stromboli Gabbys off of rt. 315 is delicious. great little hole in the wall bar also.

If you eat Stromboli anywhere but Carsonies in Westerville, don't post here for the mob to see. I'll go on record that Carsonies in Westerville has the best Stromboli. There whew....

I had Planks for the first time a few months ago down in Grovetucky. That shit was da bomb.

Good to hear, I'll have to go back then. There is also one on Parsons rd. Been there 3 times (all Sat.) and there is a guy that wears Buckeye stuff and looks like Coach Woody in there. I mean exactly, it's kinda creepy

Kingy's Pizza is amazing, it's my favorite by far. It's about a 15min drive and totally worth it.

QUOTE]

mmm

Agreed

If you eat Stromboli anywhere but Carsonies in Westerville, don't post here for the mob to see. I'll go on record that Carsonies in Westerville has the best Stromboli. There whew....

i hate you for all this agreeing we have beeen doing lately. carsonies stromboli is well just flat out amazing ahhhhh the cheese mmmm. DAM YOU TO HELL I WANT CARSONIES!!!

hit up groupon they have carsonies on there every few weeks it seems 5$ for 10$ or 10$ for a 20$ gift card. heres the link http://www.groupon.com/deals/carsonies-2?pt=aUNzv8TAAAAAO0rDLaZIblCDS9EOhenQo

http://s3.grouponcdn.com/images/site_images/2676/6645/RackMultipart20121023-10188-16n3yh1_grid_6.jpg

My fav is Antonio's on Sunbury road near Maxtown.

Holy shit this place is $16 for a large cheese, and $2 per topping. Shit better be good. And what the hell does "Youngstown style" mean?

Edit:

The pizza

The neighborhood was the birthplace of "Brier Hill pizza", a homestyle treat with origins in the Basilicata region of Italy. Brier Hill pizza is prepared with a generous amount of thick "Sunday sauce", bell peppers and romano cheese, as opposed to the more typical mozzarella. It is un piatto tipico of Youngstown, that is, one of several dishes the area prides itself upon, in much the same way New Yorkers value their distinctive thin-crusted New York-style pizza.[11] As of November 2012, St. Anthony's Church still sells its Brier Hill pizza (by the pie) on most Friday mornings in mild and hot varieties, with sausage as an optional extra topping.

Honestly there a some good pizza places around cbus and a lot of shitty sloppy made pies. Masseys back in the day ( the original one in Whitehall ) was great the other locations suck. Catlafinos was great when frank was running it, when his son took over and moved to picktown it went down hill fast. Hence why they're outta business now. Same w kingys great pizza in the old hole in the wall location. It has sucked since moving. Romans in canal is so so, little Italy's sucks, Tommy's was good but haven't had in awhile.

Pizza cottage has really good pies, iaconoas is good, jossepis, minellis on sullivant are good pies. 98% of chain pizza is horrible. Oh and just tried Tammy's in gc off Hoover and it was a good pie.

Hate to say it but a lot of people grew up on chain pizza and really don't realize what good pizza is. Most of my experience is with pies on the eastside but do know there's not much In the way of good pizza in picktown.

I work at Pizza Cottage and I HATE their pizzas so much. No, it's not because I work there, the pizzas just suck period.

Tiberio's in Lancaster is the bomb. I love their pizzas.

I love Pizza Cottage's thick crust. Best crust in central Ohio.

I forgot to add Antolino's at morse/westerville rd. monday nights get a large 1 topping for like $6.50. shit is delicious. pick up or delivery, no dine in.

Ange's is another good one, i like their subs more than their pizza, but its still good...we just ordered a 17" a couple days before christmas, 2 toppings was $21 delivered. a little high, but its pretty tasty and i was drinking and didnt feel like going out.

Adriaticos for sure

but damn I haven't been to Eagles since Steve with the lt1 worked there. I will be in town this weekend. Anyone want to go?

Last time CR went to Eagles there was a 30 person snowball fight and Berto got hit in the face and one tossed into his car!!!!