imstock2

Cordell

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How so? 28546 is the area code. I can't far stretch what appraisers establish. 140k average home was back in 2010.. I have no idea what the prices are now.. Being how the house is in the city limits on a culdesac with a woodland back yard it's a desirable house in that area. I bought it because there was a dirt bike track 5 mins away and a drag strip 8 miles away. Have to keep in mind camp lejeune is the biggest marine base the marines have, not to include camp geiger,new river,camp johnson.. Average age in that city is 22..

Zip Code.

I used to live in nc. Was 20-40mins close 3 different really nice beaches. All my friends called it the pussy getter. Compare shall we.. From a "riced" c6 vs riced c5 http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/092EEDE8-CDAF-4502-AE73-E85A98D11764-262-00000054AC5963E4.jpg. http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/9D9E54FC-6397-4D52-98B9-7EFFD283A0CF-262-0000005894CD1B6B.jpg. http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/04e9b76f.jpg. http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/728E78FE-4DC5-4531-A3B7-2931C677697B-262-00000058722FD147.jpg. If remember serves me right.. He had chrome tail light covers and license plate.. Not sure if he had neons or not

They both still look like shit..

Well If your looking to purchase property Jacksonville,Nc is the place to do it. There's always good market in renting homes around military bases, you know when you rent to a military man you will always get paid. Every year bah increases in camp lejeune area by a cool 50-100$ a year.. Last time I check bah was 1150$ when I was in.. My neighborhood is perfect because it's close to a drag strip,dirtbike track, and beaches... Not much more a young hot headed guy would want more. The guy I'm renting to loves the place and wants to buy the house from me.

. I'm getting a bit closer ;)http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/C33A9F13-951C-4CAB-AE38-DFDB8FCA4776-262-00000015739724A6.jpg

Wait, were you not the person who said something about not wanting to race cars that are an "max effort build"?

Wait, were you not the person who said something about not wanting to race cars that are an "max effort build"?

This build is by far not a Max effort build. I would refer it as

A built engine..Just your average 403ci, after all I still have the stock sleeves and block.

This build is by far not a Max effort build. I would refer it as

A built engine..Just your average 403ci, after all I still have the stock sleeves and block.

You have more excuses than Carter has liver pills. I am pretty sure the fucking motor in Alex's car has never been out, but why let details or truth get in the way of a ricer backpeddle?

Well If your looking to purchase property Jacksonville,Nc is the place to do it. There's always good market in renting homes around military bases, you know when you rent to a military man you will always get paid. Every year bah increases in camp lejeune area by a cool 50-100$ a year.. Last time I check bah was 1150$ when I was in.. My neighborhood is perfect because it's close to a drag strip,dirtbike track, and beaches... Not much more a young hot headed guy would want more. The guy I'm renting to loves the place and wants to buy the house from me.

LOL. I was just on LeJuene for vacay the first week of this year. With the new changes the .gov made living off base could lose you money. According to him (we'll just call him Sgt), and all of his neighbors and his BIL who lives off base in a house with his wife and kid, pay increased 1.4% but BAH went down 1.7%. While you get a raise, your off base cost of living takes a bigger hit. Makes more sense to live on base now.

While everything I'm reading online is showing a 3.8% increase I cannot recall how he explained whatever they did to make it the 1.7% decrease overall, and for that I apologize.

EDIT: I forgot to add, he said, and I quote, "If you guys are still interested in moving down here don't buy or rent in Jacksonville. You can find homes in the same condition back in Ohio for anywhere from 20-40% less than what they are here."

Told us to look atsurrounding suburbs/cities if we were moving to the NC coast. Jacksonville, like any other military town, feeds off the young and inexperienced military personnel and their bonuses and what not.