imstock2

Cordell

2 9 sec gutted cars?I have no care for. You really don't understand anything I been trying to tell you? what does higher octane fuels allow you to do? each type of fuel has there compression limits.. what happens when you try to run 93 in a high comp engine? I posted a great link to learn basic shit about fuel types and shit.. if you think fuel type don't matter you should just let the shop build the 383 for you.. its simple... if I run this kind of fuel then I build my car to run it.. compare the results of a low comp engine vs a high comp.. same complete motor but one has higher comp pistons and heads milled enough to avoid ptv but almost push the limits of 93 octane.. I think it's 12-1 comp can't remember. so one engine 10-1 and another 11-1.. which would make more power and have a stronger powerband?

Quick question for you on the subject. What fuel is required for say an aluminum block/head v8 w/ 12.5:1 compression? What about the same motor with say a small blower w/ 6-8 psi?

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 9 sec gutted cars?I have no care for. You really don't understand anything I been trying to tell you? what does higher octane fuels allow you to do? each type of fuel has there compression limits.. what happens when you try to run 93 in a high comp engine? I posted a great link to learn basic shit about fuel types and shit.. if you think fuel type don't matter you should just let the shop build the 383 for you.. its simple... if I run this kind of fuel then I build my car to run it.. compare the results of a low comp engine vs a high comp.. same complete motor but one has higher comp pistons and heads milled enough to avoid ptv but almost push the limits of 93 octane.. I think it's 12-1 comp can't remember. so one engine 10-1 and another 11-1.. which would make more power and have a stronger powerband?

Wow you really are this stupid lmao. Wtf does compression have to do with anything right now? This conversation started because you claimed that N/A cars basically were out of a boosted cars league and were no competition. Im showing you proof that your an idiot, so you spew more idiotic BS. Yea id say i get it, but you sure as hell dont.

Wow you really are this stupid lmao. Wtf does compression have to do with anything right now? This conversation started because you claimed that N/A cars basically were out of a boosted cars league and were no competition. Im showing you proof that your an idiot, so you spew more idiotic BS. Yea id say i get it, but you sure as hell dont.

BECUZ POTATO

Quick question for you on the subject. What fuel is required for say an aluminum block/head v8 w/ 12.5:1 compression? What about the same motor with say a small blower w/ 6-8 psi?

Heres one for you jones, gen 1 sbc, iron block aluminum heads. Whats the highest compression you can safely run with 93?

Since you think it has to be a gutted racecar? How about a full interior N/A C5...

http://www.youtube.com/embed/jbWYQsdS71w

..and a C6, BOTH 100% street cars!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/yssgWDIIIx0

Just stop talking about compression and octane, you are clueless...

I would run 93 with meth or e85 with that set up.

I belived I said no 93 octane motor will compete with FI or nitrous. You can take a ls1 stock displacement and build it for boost and make xxxx power and it will out perform any ci on 93 with the same fuel. I'm not sure how you Mis understood that. FI is the replacement for displacement

Since you think it has to be a gutted racecar? How about a full interior N/A C5...

http://www.youtube.com/embed/jbWYQsdS71w

..and a C6, BOTH 100% street cars!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/yssgWDIIIx0

Just stop talking about compression and octane, you are clueless...

You don't say? I NEVER said there wasn't a fast NA car.. But to make a NA car fast you need compression and something better than 93. The higher the compression the stronger the motor will be? Each fuel have its limits.. That's it stevo.. How can one learn unless he ask questions?

I belived I said no 93 octane car will compete with FI or nitrous. You can take a ls1 stock displacement and build it for boost and make xxxx power and it will out perform any ci on 93 with the same fuel. I'm not sure how you Mis understood that. FI is the replacement for displacement

Once again, you are so WRONG it's beyond stupid...

Get a damn clue dude, a stock block LS1 isn't making 1,500hp+ and living to talk about it on 93 PUMP gas.

Sonny Leonard 802 Chemi, 1417 HP, 1140 TQ on 89 octane.

http://image.hotrod.com/f/15350987/hrdp_0904_01_z+sonnys_802_EFI_street_engine+.jpg

727 CU. PRODUCES OVER 1275 HP 91 OCTANE UNLEADED FUEL!

http://www.sonnysracingengines.com/images/cms/97c7bfad-fc75-2690.jpg

Plenty more combos besides just these....

I belived I said no 93 octane motor will compete with FI or nitrous. You can take a ls1 stock displacement and build it for boost and make xxxx power and it will out perform any ci on 93 with the same fuel. I'm not sure how you Mis understood that. FI is the replacement for displacement

......ok so let me get this strait, ill give it to you that i missed the 93 octane part, BUT your still an idiot. Again, i gave you an example and told you ive seen 2 na cars on 93 run 9's. Your response was " i can show you a tt vette on c16 that will do the same". I thought we were going 93 vs 93 here? And before you try to come back with, "but he drives on the street with 93....." i dont give 2 shits. He runs 9's on c16 not 93

Did I say stock block? I said ls1 stock displacement which is how many ci? But you went HAM and pulled some 40k+ engines Lmfao. You got me in a bundle now. Truce? I'm curious what those engines would make on a high comp set up running c16!!!

Once again, you are so WRONG it's beyond stupid...

Get a damn clue dude, a stock block LS1 isn't making 1,500hp+ and living to talk about it on 93 PUMP gas.

Sonny Leonard 802 Chemi, 1417 HP, 1140 TQ on 89 octane.

http://image.hotrod.com/f/15350987/hrdp_0904_01_z+sonnys_802_EFI_street_engine+.jpg

727 CU. PRODUCES OVER 1275 HP 91 OCTANE UNLEADED FUEL!

http://www.sonnysracingengines.com/images/cms/97c7bfad-fc75-2690.jpg

Plenty more combos besides just these....

This. Sonnys new 1005 will make 1700 on pump gas :masturboy:

Did I say stock block? I said ls1 stock displacement which is how many ci? But you went HAM and pulled some 40k+ engines Lmfao. You got me in a bundle now. Truce? I'm curious what those engines would make on a high comp set up running c16!!!

Your in a bundle because you realize people have proved over and over again how big of an idiot you are. You have done so much backtracking and keep changing stipulations on your little "well show me a car than can this" bullshit when people prove you wrong.

Your in a bundle because you realize people have proved over and over again how big of an idiot you are. You have done so much backtracking and keep changing stipulations on your little "well show me a car than can this" bullshit when people prove you wrong.

Does not change the fact higher compression NA cars would perform better than lower comp engines. Those engines made those numbers on those octanes.. But you increase compression and higher octane fuel it'll perform better/stronger. Which was my main argument. could you imagine if added FI with those engines?