imstock2

Cordell

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found most my info on forum sites like ls1tech. When I can't find what I'm looking for I ask and useally get responses back with real world experience.. When someone told me I might make xxxrwhp with 93 I started looking into it and I found out why.. I choose 10-1 cr because why? What happens when a engine has less compression? The pros-cons didn't suffix

Me enough to go with a low comp high boost build. Now I'm either debating the Hobbs with c16 or just run e85. There's some much that goes into engine building people underestimate it. Why do you think I always ask what kind of fuel someone is running? I'm sure ray did his research an shit. Now I'm running 58's so that limits the boost but they spool quick. Faster the spool the smoother the power comes on.. The more ci you have the less boost you need to make some power. Correct me if I'm wrong please

Say's the twin turbo c6 that makes less than 500hp......

Say's the twin turbo c6 that makes less than 500hp......

That explains why I'm gonna get gaped by 400hp cars this summer.. Corvettes are heavy and slow.. Ls engine's are Old school push rod engines that actually loose power when you add turbo's. The only reason I might make 500fwhp is because I increased the displacement because you know.. There's no replacement for displacement.

2 9 second cars that are n/a on 93 octane.. I would bet they have some big cubes.. I can show you a 9 sec bone stock ls2 (364ci) c6 with this same TT kit only on 9.5psi with a only drag pack. Yes the car is a m6 and stock interior/accessories. He used c16 mind you but he has a hobb switch to change from his dd 93octane tune. Not saying I can or will pull that off. He was gear limited to 135mph traps. You can't use YouTube findings to prove an n/a build is compition for FI.

Ill link the video later if you cant find it yourself ( phone wont let me) car was built by an automotive school, 433 ci, 3130 race weight 4th gen camaro on stock suspension. Runs 8.12 @ 170 mph. Id say thats more than enough competition.

That explains why I'm gonna get gaped by 400hp cars this summer.. Corvettes are heavy and slow.. Ls engine's are Old school push rod engines that actually loose power when you add turbo's. The only reason I might make 500fwhp is because I increased the displacement because you know.. There's no replacement for displacement.

:fuckyeah:

Well If your looking to purchase property Jacksonville,Nc is the place to do it. There's always good market in renting homes around military bases, you know when you rent to a military man you will always get paid. Every year bah increases in camp lejeune area by a cool 50-100$ a year.. Last time I check bah was 1150$ when I was in.. My neighborhood is perfect because it's close to a drag strip,dirtbike track, and beaches... Not much more a young hot headed guy would want more. The guy I'm renting to loves the place and wants to buy the house from me.

Not even close...

Why does these big hp cars want to race me? They're out of my league.. I need to be able to be bolt on f body's first. Maybe someday I will have a fast car like you

I don't know of anyone who has posted in here that has a "big power" car. It's true, when you've got game like myself you don't need a Corvette.

Wow.. On 93 octane? And N/A? Only 433ci with a 3130 race weight.. 170traps is just stupid. Sorry I can't see that happening

Doesnt say fuel type, but either way, 8.12 with 433 ci motor is nuts. Like everyone is saying, do research, the proof is there. Hell just watch the video

Sorry pontiac, tired of seeing this dude run his lips about shit he has no clue about.

That's not on 93. I don't think he slap a vp sticker for looks.. Show me the fastest n/a car on 93.. I know there's fast n/a car's but they're not on 93!

That's not on 93. I don't think he slap a vp sticker for looks.. Show me the fastest n/a car on 93.. I know there's fast n/a car's but they're not on 93!

What does it matter? Hell in my first post i told you there are at least 2 9 second all motor f bodies on 93 and your response was, yea well i know a guy with a tt vette that does that, BUT it runs on c16..... are you really this dumb?

I don't know of anyone who has posted in here that has a "big power" car. It's true, when you've got game like myself you don't need a Corvette.

anything above 600whp is a big hp street car.. Everyone has there own type of "fast" or "big power".. useally anything above 600whp is useless on the street's.. but with turbo cars, think goodness for boost by gear that works quite well.. so hopefully I won't have to do vtec rolls. That's the plan anyhow.

What does it matter? Hell in my first post i told you there are at least 2 9 second all motor f bodies on 93 and your response was, yea well i know a guy with a tt vette that does that, BUT it runs on c16..... are you really this dumb?

2 9 sec gutted cars?I have no care for. You really don't understand anything I been trying to tell you? what does higher octane fuels allow you to do? each type of fuel has there compression limits.. what happens when you try to run 93 in a high comp engine? I posted a great link to learn basic shit about fuel types and shit.. if you think fuel type don't matter you should just let the shop build the 383 for you.. its simple... if I run this kind of fuel then I build my car to run it.. compare the results of a low comp engine vs a high comp.. same complete motor but one has higher comp pistons and heads milled enough to avoid ptv but almost push the limits of 93 octane.. I think it's 12-1 comp can't remember. so one engine 10-1 and another 11-1.. which would make more power and have a stronger powerband?

2 9 sec gutted cars?I have no care for. You really don't understand anything I been trying to tell you? what does higher octane fuels allow you to do? each type of fuel has there compression limits.. what happens when you try to run 93 in a high comp engine? I posted a great link to learn basic shit about fuel types and shit.. if you think fuel type don't matter you should just let the shop build the 383 for you.. its simple... if I run this kind of fuel then I build my car to run it.. compare the results of a low comp engine vs a high comp.. same complete motor but one has higher comp pistons and heads milled enough to avoid ptv but almost push the limits of 93 octane.. I think it's 12-1 comp can't remember. so one engine 10-1 and another 11-1.. which would make more power and have a stronger powerband?

Are you understanding anything everyone in this thread is trying to tell you?

I understand there's always a faster car and you can't rely on youtube/google for "street smarts" but when someone claims or talk about stuff they don't know about I try to correct them from stuff I researched before and then another guy claims this or that. I like being corrected with stuff I didn't know about or might of skimmed over.. 90% of engine building is research after all, wrenching is the easy part. You can't hate for a guy asking questions. After all if you can find a way to prove me wrong I like that. If you make a claim of this car running 93 octane but show me a car built for race fuel and wouldn't even turn over with 93 then your asking to get corrected.. it is what it is.