imstock2

Cordell

You don't say there's faster cars on pump gas? I don't see a n/a car on 93 being in compition.. There's a thing with 93 octane.. Compression limited. N/a builds make there power from compression, 93 limits compression. . Now you build a high comp car with nitrous then you have something to lay on the table.. 93 is limited to timing and knock issues

:dumb:

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are not testing anybody, infact most people think you are posting this shit because you are that stupid.

Fact is unless you have a car able to run mid 10's or quicker I am willing to bet you will be the fucktoy of central ohio this spring and summer.

All I got is a 403ci car with baby 58's.. Still have stock interior, stock accessories, on pump gas built in a little garage by me. Nothing extreme. From what I'm told 400whp cars with gape me. Not skuurrrdd

is this a joke? i know hundreds of people that are well over 600whp na on 93. you dont get out much do you youtube boy. you are going to come out with your hacked piece of shit vett and step into the real crowd and lose your pockets. yeah im sure itll impress your ricer friends that dont know shit, or a highschool meet of people, but for the rest of us that are dtf, you dont stand a chance. see ill give you one thing, more than half the people bashing you, you will never see. they will never race. just keyboard warriors bored at work.some of us though, we will see you, we will merc you, and we will fill our gas tanks up on your dime cause you think you have work. its gonna be a short summer for you once you get tagged as " that guy" the hustlers are coming with empty stomachs and you are lunch and dinner. my advice, call IPS.

So you think 600whp n/a will hang with the big boys? Your probity still stuck on that no replacement for displacement theory. To make 600whp with a n/a set up then it'll have to have some serious ci.. I'm trying to say you can only build a car on 93 so much and then it's limited to compression meaning you'll need to up the fuel octane. Here's the best way to understand it.. No I don't need to call IPS and be another guy with a shop built car. http://www.popularhotrodding.com/tech/0311_phr_compression_ratio_tech/viewall.html

So you think 600whp n/a will hang with the big boys? Your probity still stuck on that no replacement for displacement theory. To make 600whp with a n/a set up then it'll have to have some serious ci.. I'm trying to say you can only build a car on 93 so much and then it's limited to compression meaning you'll need to up the fuel octane. Here's the best way to understand it.. No I don't need to call IPS and be another guy with a shop built car. http://www.popularhotrodding.com/tech/0311_phr_compression_ratio_tech/viewall.html

me - real life

you- magazine reader/ youtube boy

the difference is ive seen in on the street, you, you read about it and live your fantasy through others experience. see the difference? wagner and i are trying to tell you, but you gone learn the hard way.

Building an turbo/engine combo takes more knowledge than street smarts.. You can't just slap shit together and expect the world. Since

I'm building this car, so yes I have to do my

Own research. You learn quite a bit doing this way.

So are you calling yourself one of the "big boys"?

Building an turbo/engine combo takes more knowledge than street smarts.. You can't just slap shit together and expect the world. Since

:lol: tell that to ray, who built his own car in his garage the right way. not running his cock sucker before it was done. do yourself a favor, get off the forums, stop reading magazines and youtube suggestions. talk to someone that has done it on their own and get the real answers that you wont find on google. clearly this build is above your head and you have no clue how bad you are about to fail. go talk to john moore at moorespeed performance, he will learn you the correct way.

You don't say there's faster cars on pump gas? I don't see a n/a car on 93 being in compition.. There's a thing with 93 octane.. Compression limited. N/a builds make there power from compression, 93 limits compression. . Now you build a high comp car with nitrous then you have something to lay on the table.. 93 is limited to timing and knock issues

You sir are dumb as fuck. Go back to your precious youtube and keep looking. There are at least 2 high 9 second cars running n/a setups on 93 octane. To say an n/a motor car would be no competion is just moronic. Not to mention the fact of how ignorant your coming off....id be willing to bet my budget built 383 would have no problem with your pile.

:lol: tell that to ray, who built his own car in his garage the right way. not running his cock sucker before it was done. do yourself a favor, get off the forums, stop reading magazines and youtube suggestions. talk to someone that has done it on their own and get the real answers that you wont find on google. clearly this build is above your head and you have no clue how bad you are about to fail. go talk to john moore at moorespeed performance, he will learn you the correct way.

I found most my info on forum sites like ls1tech. When I can't find what I'm looking for I ask and useally get responses back with real world experience.. When someone told me I might make xxxrwhp with 93 I started looking into it and I found out why.. I choose 10-1 cr because why? What happens when a engine has less compression? The pros-cons didn't suffix

Me enough to go with a low comp high boost build. Now I'm either debating the Hobbs with c16 or just run e85. There's some much that goes into engine building people underestimate it. Why do you think I always ask what kind of fuel someone is running? I'm sure ray did his research an shit. Now I'm running 58's so that limits the boost but they spool quick. Faster the spool the smoother the power comes on.. The more ci you have the less boost you need to make some power. Correct me if I'm wrong please

I'm slapping some shit together now.....and I'd be happy to tow that mishap of yours down the track. It's just a 383 with some cast heads so no worries on your part

I found most my info on forum sites like ls1tech. When I can't find what I'm looking for I ask and useally get responses back with real world experience.. When someone told me I might make xxxrwhp with 93 I started looking into it and I found out why.. I choose 10-1 cr because why? What happens when a engine has less compression? The pros-cons didn't suffix

Me enough to go with a low comp high boost build. Now I'm either debating the Hobbs with c16 or just run e85. There's some much that goes into engine building people underestimate it. Why do you think I always ask what kind of fuel someone is running? I'm sure ray did his research an shit. Now I'm running 58's so that limits the boost but they spool quick. Faster the spool the smoother the power comes on.. The more ci you have the less boost you need to make some power. Correct me if I'm wrong please

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h176/mcwilliams1/de4b2b1e.jpg

You sir are dumb as fuck. Go back to your precious youtube and keep looking. There are at least 2 high 9 second cars running n/a setups on 93 octane. To say an n/a motor car would be no competion is just moronic. Not to mention the fact of how ignorant your coming off....id be willing to bet my budget built 383 would have no problem with your pile.

2 9 second cars that are n/a on 93 octane.. I would bet they have some big cubes.. I can show you a 9 sec bone stock ls2 (364ci) c6 with this same TT kit only on 9.5psi with a only drag pack. Yes the car is a m6 and stock interior/accessories. He used c16 mind you but he has a hobb switch to change from his dd 93octane tune. Not saying I can or will pull that off. He was gear limited to 135mph traps. You can't use YouTube findings to prove an n/a build is compition for FI.

You need to tidy up on your facts. I'm likely one of the least knowledgeable on this forum of the people that choose to wrench on and build their own shit... So accordingly.. when I don't know what is right or wrong, I do my fucking homework, and not fake it until I make it. I will try and help you out here by suggesting you do the same.

dont qoute me, just refference my name. qouting me and agreeing with me looks like i was deffending you. im not, i think your too dumb to understand the wrath of whats happening to you. you have painted a giant " im a ricer with a vett" bullseye on your back, and anyone that makes 400whp this yr is going to gape you. over and over, please bring your own lube because the few that dont are going to leave your cheeks very chapped and ashy.

:lol:

Disclaimer: Fill is in no way, shape, or form defending me.

Do you really think posting stupid shit on purpose? I like to test people. I care less what anyone thinks of me.. No reason to get butt hurt and work up a storm of hate. I was just going to remain quite but the options to troll has just been left open and I couldn't help my self.. Seem like dumbass actually a smart ass

Oh man. I don't...what do...huh?

No it won't. Everyone talks shit in the beginning of winter, then they fade away as soon as race time gets close. They tuck tail and hide, never show up, etc.

Don't care, my shit will be together till it blows and I'll have a good time regardless.