imstock2

Cordell

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys fail at trolling.. Seriously taken what 14 pages to bust my balls... Or is it I'm still busting yal's balls? One thing I learned so far.. Not to ask any of you a single question in regards to building something. Besides Alex he seems legit. Talking about blowing shit out of the water.

You do realize most people on here have real world experience with building and racing cars, they don't take everything they read on the internet as fact.

I respect anything and everything that's fast.. I don't respect guys with bolt ons talking trash like they know everything or post feeding off of other peoples shit. Quickest way to figure that out is ask dumb questions and talk about random shit. Like I said, sorry for busting balls but it had to be done. Now on I'll be Playing hide and seek :)

Never judge a book by its cover even if the cover is full of shit ;)

No, we get that you are trying to be a troll and rustle jimmies. What you fail to realize is we have trolls FAR better than you here. We are merely using you as our jester for entertainment, to which YOU have taken the bait hook, line and sinker.

Ever heard of the pump gas drags or drag week? Yeah there are some boosted or nitrous cars, but there are some legit NA cars. I have been to drag week and seen them with my own eyes and have the pictures.

This car, NA, running single digits

http://waggz.smugmug.com/Other/Drag-Week-2010/i-hrmwF6H/0/M/IMG_6871-M.jpg

http://waggz.smugmug.com/Other/Drag-Week-2010/i-NMKhgbT/0/M/IMG_7039-M.jpg

This car was not towing a trailor, did not see any jugs of race gas. Now, what excuse do you have?

Why is it everytime someone pretty much proves you are a making stupid statements you add backtrack after the fact? Let me guess, you are just trolling or kidding?

Stop posting and stop digging yourself into a hole where people will take you about as serious as our current president.

thank you waggs, this is actually one of the cars i was talking about. talked to that guy to, real nice guy and carbed LS power :)

Quickest way to figure that out is ask dumb questions and talk about random shit.

What type of psychological disorder do you that you think anyone would believe that stupid ass explanation??? "Yea I will tell them I was saying dumb shit on purpose... As a method of me figuring out who really knows what they're saying! Yea that makes perfect logical sense, who wouldn't believe it!"

I respect anything and everything that's fast.. I don't respect guys with bolt ons talking trash like they know everything or post feeding off of other peoples shit. Quickest way to figure that out is ask dumb questions and talk about random shit. Like I said, sorry for busting balls but it had to be done. Now on I'll be Playing hide and seek :)

So, how did this end?

or how about this?

http://ls1tech.com/forums/generation-iv-internal-engine/1502829-my-ls3-h-c-combo-added-twin-turbo-my-ls2-c6-z51-vette-build-list-22.html

What kind of idiot puts a TT kit on corvette he plans to road race??!?!?!? God this just gets dumber and dumber....

"But I'm doing it just to troll and see who the real idiots are..I've been bustin' yall's balls since my kitchen thread :fuckyeah: it shows who the reel idiots are."

No you don't, again back pedaling like a complete idiot...that's the entire reason I gave you shit from the beginning. You started spouting diarrhea of the mouth about GT-R's. If you really respected them, you would understand the technology that goes into them and leave it at that. Instead you want to talk shit about a car that "stock" will completely walk away from or ruin your twin turbo Vett in every performance category except maybe mpg... :dumb:

What kind of idiot puts a TT kit on corvette he plans to road race??!?!?!? God this just gets dumber and dumber....

If you looked at that date I wasn't even thinking about TT. I was just h/c. Anyways I already delt with those dooshbags for the most part. I was talking shit to those guys because they was playing mommy/daddy.. Bolt on f body's talking shit and dudes with mystery cars backing them up... Packy was the only one that was willing to run.

If you looked at that date I wasn't even thinking about TT. I was just h/c. Anyways I already delt with those dooshbags for the most part. I was talking shit to those guys because they was playing mommy/daddy.. Bolt on f body's talking shit and dudes with mystery cars backing them up... Packy was the only one that was willing to run.

I saw them making you look like a douche. You didn't handle anything.

:confused:

http://i.imgur.com/bZsgG.gif

I had one but my sig doesn't say automatics are for guys that cant shift. Also how many missed shifts did you have combined when you and packy raced?

Packy had quite a few Mis shifts as well... You don't recall that video I made later that day.. The shifter bushing went out and broke a spring.. I could move the shifter a 1/4 in up and down and caused me not to be able to shift to 4th or 5th.. It's not like I missed 2-3 ,over revved, or anything dumb.. I couldn't help mechanical failure. He didn't have any mechanical failures or anything but claimed his clutch was starting to slip towards the end. Anyways being down 100+ rwhp I think I done fairly good. We only did rolls upon his request. His m/t et's wasn't hooking like on strip prepped surfaces.. Why are you bringing up races almost a year old