imstock2

Cordell

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does not change the fact higher compression NA cars would perform better than lower comp engines. Those engines made those numbers on those octanes.. But you increase compression and higher octane fuel it'll perform better/stronger. Which was my main argument. could you imagine if added FI with those engines?

And again, more backtracking. A little tip for ya, YOUR ON A CAR FORUM, WE KNOW THIS STUFF.

On a car forum but I'm sure there's plenty of people that didn't knew about anything that's been said... Seriously how many people look into what's be Max compression you can run with 93? I really didn't think there was ci bigger than a 540ci.. I just had a wtf moment when busa posted that Goliath of a engine

Because someone showed me up on no NA 93 octane engine with be in the same league as FI. Showed me an engine that I have yet to see (until now) or hear about. I guess I should of made boundaries as far as ci.. Kinda left that open, so my fault. Hey nice google find though.

I don't know shit, I drive a slow ass fbody not a rockin AutoZone 'vette.

Same here :(, i guess we need to head on over to autozone and pick us up some stick on ram air pieces and a high compression tt engines. But remember, dont go to high on the compression cause if you run c16 its not a street car anymore

Same here :(, i guess we need to head on over to autozone and pick us up some stick on ram air pieces and a high compression tt engines. But remember, dont go to high on the compression cause if you run c16 its not a street car anymore

You want lower compression with a turbo set up. The glue on vents increase horse power

On a car forum but I'm sure there's plenty of people that didn't knew about anything that's been said... Seriously how many people look into what's be Max compression you can run with 93? I really didn't think there was ci bigger than a 540ci.. I just had a wtf moment when busa posted that Goliath of a engine

540 cubes is shit compared to most of the guys running these big cube engines.

You want lower compression with a turbo set up. The glue on vents increase horse power

Turbos work really well with 17-19:1 compression.

That's not on 93. I don't think he slap a vp sticker for looks.. Show me the fastest n/a car on 93.. I know there's fast n/a car's but they're not on 93!

Ever heard of the pump gas drags or drag week? Yeah there are some boosted or nitrous cars, but there are some legit NA cars. I have been to drag week and seen them with my own eyes and have the pictures.

This car, NA, running single digits

http://waggz.smugmug.com/Other/Drag-Week-2010/i-hrmwF6H/0/M/IMG_6871-M.jpg

http://waggz.smugmug.com/Other/Drag-Week-2010/i-NMKhgbT/0/M/IMG_7039-M.jpg

This car was not towing a trailor, did not see any jugs of race gas. Now, what excuse do you have?

Why is it everytime someone pretty much proves you are a making stupid statements you add backtrack after the fact? Let me guess, you are just trolling or kidding?

Stop posting and stop digging yourself into a hole where people will take you about as serious as our current president.