imstock2

Cordell

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy shit... so much dumb in here...

The only thing I will comment on.... is you're retarded use of the term "max effort". A "max effort build" has nothing to do with how "built" the engine is (forged internals, sleeved bores, etc...) A "max effort build" has to do with the TYPE or STYLE of build you are going for. A max effort engine is designed for narrow band, peak power, typically for drag racing, where all you care about is the top of hte RPM between shifts.

Basically, your misuse of this term by regurgitating something you read on LS1Tech, is yet another example of how dumb you make yourself look.

This. Sonnys new 1005 will make 1700 on pump gas :masturboy:

:fuckyeah:

Because someone showed me up on no NA 93 octane engine with be in the same league as FI. Showed me an engine that I have yet to see (until now) or hear about. I guess I should of made boundaries as far as ci.. Kinda left that open, so my fault. Hey nice google find though.

You continue to show how much of an idiot you are. You have failed to educate yourself on anything you're talking or typing about. Get out to the damn track and start looking around and talking with people....I guess since you haven't seen it, it doesn't exist... :dumb:

You want lower compression with a turbo set up.

Moron...do you really think that?

540 cubes is shit compared to most of the guys running these big cube engines.

Turbos work really well with 17-19:1 compression.

;)

I can still run 87 with that 19:1 compression of I add nitrous?

Actually it would be closer to 15-25... :lolguy:

You guys fail at trolling.. Seriously taken what 14 pages to bust my balls... Or is it I'm still busting yal's balls? One thing I learned so far.. Not to ask any of you a single question in regards to building something. Besides Alex he seems legit. Talking about blowing shit out of the water.

Wow.. On 93 octane? And N/A? Only 433ci with a 3130 race weight.. 170traps is just stupid. Sorry I can't see that happening

i know of foxbody mustang owned by joel howard who has seen 8.40s at 166on a 353ci small block ford it is possible. ohh and its still street leagal.:masturboy:

You guys fail at trolling.. Seriously taken what 14 pages to bust my balls... Or is it I'm still busting yal's balls? One thing I learned so far.. Not to ask any of you a single question in regards to building something. Besides Alex he seems legit. Talking about blowing shit out of the water.

No, we aren't trolling. We are telling you the facts as known. You aren't busting anyones balls and you are honestly just making yourself look like a complete dumbshit. Why don't you want us to ask you anything? Because what you think is right, is actually 100% wrong. THAT'S why you don't think anyone on here knows shit. You don't want a machine shop to assemble your lower end...you are going to be the running joke of CR when you just bolt everything together and it blows the fuck up...again. You should really take some actual classes or get some real education and knowledge from people that have been around the block a few times before and know what the fuck they are talking about.

But then again, this would be a tall order for you since your shit apparently doesn't stink, and bolting up a pretty much 90% bolt on kit to a C6 makes you a knowledgeable builder.

The only thing you have busted is the perception that you know a damn thing. If you were even a cruiser weight troll you would have been able to pick apart the fact none of us knew how to "build something".

What you also fail to realize is that some people have done some digging on you, your failbortion of a car, and the fact you don't know shit.

Keep trying to troll, keep posting stupid shit, it brings me such great joy

The only thing you have busted is the perception that you know a damn thing. If you were even a cruiser weight troll you would have been able to pick apart the fact none of us knew how to "build something".

What you also fail to realize is that some people have done some digging on you, your failbortion of a car, and the fact you don't know shit.

Keep trying to troll, keep posting stupid shit, it brings me such great joy

^^ this. if it weren't true the thread would have never been started let alone grown to this many posts.

^^ this. if it weren't true the thread would have never been started let alone grown to this many posts.

99.9% of the time I could give two shits and a fuck, but when someone takes the failboat, drives it into the failtrain this hard it really is just to hard to resist.