imstock2

Cordell

Packy had quite a few Mis shifts as well... You don't recall that video I made later that day.. The shifter bushing went out and broke a spring.. I could move the shifter a 1/4 in up and down and caused me not to be able to shift to 4th or 5th.. It's not like I missed 2-3 ,over revved, or anything dumb.. I couldn't help mechanical failure. He didn't have any mechanical failures or anything but claimed his clutch was starting to slip towards the end. Anyways being down 100+ rwhp I think I done fairly good. We only did rolls upon his request. His m/t et's wasn't hooking like on strip prepped surfaces.. Why are you bringing up races almost a year old

Looks like a dig to me....why don't you just keep up the lying and bullshit

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was the only dig we ran.. I wanted to re run that dig because I let off at the end because I didn't know the area.. I still won.. I had a passanger who filmed a in car video and you can hear when I let off and a little after a full se Packy comes screaming by. He didn't have a passanger. They made that video because they refused to belive I let off at the end. It's all in the thread on ls1tech. Soon after I got ahold of my buddy and got the in car video. All Quite funny.. I even had bald ass nitto's.. He useally runs low 11's traps 126-129..

http://i.imgur.com/bZsgG.gif

+1

Packy had quite a few Mis shifts as well... You don't recall that video I made later that day.. The shifter bushing went out and broke a spring.. I could move the shifter a 1/4 in up and down and caused me not to be able to shift to 4th or 5th.. It's not like I missed 2-3 ,over revved, or anything dumb.. I couldn't help mechanical failure. He didn't have any mechanical failures or anything but claimed his clutch was starting to slip towards the end. Anyways being down 100+ rwhp I think I done fairly good. We only did rolls upon his request. His m/t et's wasn't hooking like on strip prepped surfaces.. Why are you bringing up races almost a year old

You were talking shit about this in the other thread and now it's the other way around. You seem to forget you still had a 400-500lbs weight advantage WITH a passenger.... :lolguy:

What's the fastest time you have ever run at the drag strip?

What's your best 60' and how much power were you making?

It's in the other thread, something like a 12.0 @ 120 with 460ish-whp... :lol:

+1

You were talking shit about this in the other thread and now it's the other way around. You seem to forget you still had a 400-500lbs weight advantage WITH a passenger.... :lolguy:

It's in the other thread, something like a 12.0 @ 120 with 460ish-whp... :lol:

The best 60ft was when I was bone stock with nitto's. I know I had a huge weight advantage over him.. Power to weight is a mother.. Useally a cobra needs 60-80 rwhp to stay with a c6 corvette..He had about 110rwhp more than me? Should I added weighs in my car to help even it out? I was an underdog coming into this race as it was and I had a passanger nearly all the races extra 168lbs.. Now imagine If he had the extra 160lbs and I didn't :lolguy:

The best 60ft was when I was bone stock with nitto's. I know I had a huge weight advantage over him.. Power to weight is a mother.. Useally a cobra needs 60-80 rwhp to stay with a c6 corvette..He had about 110rwhp more than me? Should I added weighs in my car to help even it out? I was an underdog coming into this race as it was and I had a passanger nearly all the races extra 168lbs.. Now imagine If he had the extra 160lbs and I didn't :lolguy:

please just STFU, you are really starting to sound like the little 15 year old kids that hang out on youtube and make excuses for cars they will never even own.

how about you just tell the truth, "well if i didnt fail at life/driving a stick, it might not have been as bad"

"Because bald drag radials" lol I love when guys use that excuse like they are driving in the rain and tread depth matters

Your right.. Tires are illrelevant to traction. Maybe if you or geesammy was piloting the car perhaps you could pulled a record breaking pass..

Your right.. Tires are illrelevant to traction. Maybe if you or geesammy was piloting the car perhaps you could pulled a record breaking pass..

I'm not saying I could drive better...remember ppl with autos can't drive sticks. I'm just saying your king of excuses.

Again, you haven't got a clue but continue the excuses....it's 100whp froma roll and you still had over a 500lb advantage WITH the passenger...

Again, you haven't got a clue but continue the excuses....it's 100whp froma roll and you still had over a 500lb advantage WITH the passenger...

Now how about the dig? Like I said stevo... Useally a cobra needs 60-70rwhp more than a c6 to edge it out.. Regardless of the factory weight advantage I had over him I had 160ish extra weight in my car..160lbs could change a race quite exclusively.. How bad would I walked him if I didnt have the passenger and he had him? But then again I can't drive.