imstock2

Cordell

Your right.. Tires are illrelevant to traction. Maybe if you or geesammy was piloting the car perhaps you could pulled a record breaking pass..

Dude, you are about as ignorant as they come.

It likely would, seeing as how shitty your driving skills are. You dump all your money into parts with no real plan, and I can bet you didn't even do anything suspension wise or any "prep" for the car at all. But then again, the C6 is the holy grail of automobiles.

And just as an FYI, I managed to pull down a 1.78 60' time in my old T/A on bald ass $98 Kuhmo Ectsta's in a 6 speed, so don't tell me you couldn't do better.

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Local forum members say I should let the machine shop put the short block together. How could I learn about building engines If I don't take a wack at it? Seems like basic wrenching to me.

In conclusion, this I think sums you up in a nutshell....

Originally Posted by imstock2

Local forum members say I should let the machine shop put the short block together. How could I learn about building engines If I don't take a wack at it? Seems like basic wrenching to me.

In conclusion, this I think sums you up in a nutshell....

:lol: gameover

Dude, you are about as ignorant as they come.

It likely would, seeing as how shitty your driving skills are. You dump all your money into parts with no real plan, and I can bet you didn't even do anything suspension wise or any "prep" for the car at all. But then again, the C6 is the holy grail of automobiles.

And just as an FYI, I managed to pull down a 1.78 60' time in my old T/A on bald ass $98 Kuhmo Ectsta's in a 6 speed, so don't tell me you couldn't do better.

I'm not going to ruin the car by putting drag shocks on it.. I have blisten hd sport shocks on the car, couped with the factory z51 sway bars and shit makes a nice ride over stock.

What is the money line on a bottom end failure of this engine?

It's a definite that it will blow it's own guts out. It's just a matter of how long it lasts...taking the posts of imstock into account, I give it less than 7,500 miles. :dumb:

But then again, it won't be his fault when it does. "The machine shop fucked me and a piston was produced wrong and they sent me the wrong rings..."

It's a definite that it will blow it's own guts out. It's just a matter of how long it lasts...taking the posts of imstock into account, I give it less than 7,500 miles. :dumb:

But then again, it won't be his fault when it does. "The machine shop fucked me and a piston was produced wrong and they sent me the wrong rings..."

Putting a motor together correctly is not an easy task IMO. You screw something up and your wallet will hate you.

It sounds like he can build motors as well as I can knit. I can wrap some string around my neck and call it a scarf, but eventually I'm going to hang myself...

I told you where to take it to get the short block done thinking that you'd be able to handle the rest. BUT.....that was before this thread.....and then what you have been typing since. Which has been nothing but pure awesome, and by awesome I mean awesome. Since then I think you should have them do the whole engine. I bought a whole rotating assembly that was already balanced and a couple things came up when it was being put together by Bob that I wouldn't have been able to know/check without the right equipment. While I'm not as s-m-r-t as you, I have changed the chain on my pedal bike before. Just a heads up

You're smoking some good fucking crack.

Why don't you do the machining yourself as well.

Does anyone ever admit they got beat fair and square?

Who doesn't? If you claimed you was 87 instead of 93 or you lost because you was close to an oil change thus your car wasn't performing at it's peak.. Shit like that's excuses.. When you have mechanical failure is a different story. My biggest lost was to lilmiller in his sprayed c6.. That was puppy punting on his part! The blue h/c ls3 c6 beat me by a about 2 cars and the cam ls3 c6 beat me by about a car. Lost to a 408 02 ss when I was bone stock. You can't win them all! Ones I lost was kinda a given but the ones I won was unexpected by both parties. 99% of the races happened useally with the other car having the upper hand. Maggie gto,d1sc str8 300c mods/power unknown, 78mm 347 power glide fox, that 580rwhp cobra.. A 389rwhp ls2 c6 (mild bolt ons) vs my 368rwhp c6 just c6z manifolds and k&n filter. Races that I knew I had an advantage stock c6z, lilmiller motor to motor.. Rest are just puppy kicks like giving an Slighty modded evo 3 cars from a dig and winning by 4 when I was h/c.. Rest are just to embarrassing to even claim lol as other stated I can't drive! But I managed to have computer generated video's or can get that show other wise. I care less to try to impress any of you. We will See in the summer how well most of you can drive. Not directed towards you Sam

Who doesn't? If you claimed you was 87 instead of 93 or you lost because you was close to an oil change thus your car wasn't performing at it's peak.. Shit like that's excuses.. When you have mechanical failure is a different story. My biggest lost was to lilmiller in his sprayed c6.. That was puppy punting on his part! The blue h/c ls3 c6 beat me by a about 2 cars and the cam ls3 c6 beat me by about a car. Lost to a 408 02 ss when I was bone stock. You can't win them all! Ones I lost was kinda a given but the ones I won was unexpected by both parties. 99% of the races happened useally with the other car having the upper hand. Maggie gto,d1sc str8 300c mods/power unknown, 78mm 347 power glide fox, that 580rwhp cobra.. A 389rwhp ls2 c6 (mild bolt ons) vs my 368rwhp c6 just c6z manifolds and k&n filter. Races that I knew I had an advantage stock c6z, lilmiller motor to motor.. Rest are just puppy kicks like giving an Slighty modded evo 3 cars from a dig and winning by 4 when I was h/c.. Rest are just to embarrassing to even claim lol as other stated I can't drive! But I managed to have computer generated video's or can get that show other wise. I care less to try to impress any of you. We will See in the summer how well most of you can drive. Not directed towards you Sam

but if you lose by car lengths to 140mph, claiming wrong gas (that wouldn't have helped enough to make a difference anyhow) is a strait bitch move. Like claiming slow times on "bald dr's", they are still dr's not like you're racing on prius tread. Not sure how it was where you're from, but most other races anyone goes to you run what you have no bitching/excuses.

Edited by spoolin_s14
ninja edit

Originally Posted by imstock2

Whack

Edited by Patterson

but if you lose by car lengths to 140mph, claiming wrong gas (that wouldn't have helped enough to make a difference anyhow) is a strait bitch move. Like claiming slow times on "bald dr's", they are still dr's not like you're racing on prius tread. Not sure how it was where you're from, but most other races anyone goes to you run what you have no bitching/excuses.

Lol who said I had bald dr's on when I went to the strip when I was h/c? I had these on..My dd street tires http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/77C4EF77-C4B6-4D7A-81C1-BA16CB1E92E8-1775-000003EF62DE8AA3.jpg