Very Official 2013 Football Thread

Dr. Pomade

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yahoo absolutely brought the heat with that report. Receipts, text messages, bank records, etc., etc. But it's the SEC. Fluker should be ruled ineligible and their 2012 championship should be vacated. But the NCAA, SEC and Bama will find a way to say it was all on the up and up or in good faith or not against the spirit of the rules (like how Manziel's suspension was due to violating the spirit of a rule...lol) and little to nothing will happen.

One of the best parts in all of this... Fluker admitted to taking money back in April.

http://i.imgur.com/T20TTkG.jpg

Of course he later claimed his account was hacked and everyone was told to move along, nothing to see here. Charles Robinson apparently didn't move along.

It will be interesting to see what comes of this. At the very least, it will be a distraction for Alabama against A&M.

Have a real douchey A&M friend. I hope it isn't a distraction and I really don't think it will be. It's a player who isn't on the team anymore. If anything it could fuel them to go harder with the remote possibility out there that they could lose their accolades from a season ago.

I hope Bama wins by 30 and Manziel is taken out for the season.

As much as I dislike Alabama, I'd pay to see Manziel taken out for the season :fuckyeah:

I mean, even Charles Barkley (played basketball at Auburn) said Manziel has got him close to saying "Roll Tide!" Everything that kid has done in the last 10 months screams douche.

I mean, even Charles Barkley (played basketball at Auburn) said Manziel has got him close to saying "Roll Tide!" Everything that kid has done in the last 10 months screams douche.

LOL, exactly my reasoning! He's such a spoiled brat in the league and should've gotten a much much stronger penalty than he did for the autographs

Skip Bayless and Stephen A. Smith were arguing with Mel Kiper today that Manziel is a first round pick. Kiper basically owned them while remaining calm, they got worked up about how he is just a winner, ect...The dude is barely 6ft at best, doesn't have the arm of Drew Brees and has off the field issues, he's a 3rd round pick at best. I too hope he gets destroyed, but I would rather see OSU destroy him, than face Bama in the NCG should both teams get there.

Some really odd calls in this game. Refs really messed up a punt return for TD by TCU. Said the return guy waved for fair catch, when he clearly didn't. Texas Tech player drops ball 1/2 yard celebrating early on his TD. Refs did get that one right.